for The Long Road Home

4/20/2018 c30 18darthstormer
Really great chapter, both halves. I really liked the Hopper/Joyce conversation. You really captured her feel in the "I thought you said this would get easier" line.
4/20/2018 c30 1candy95
The jopper killed me. And Will’s messages made me die of laughter, I really think that while timid and sweet Will is also very sarcastic. I can totally see it. Great update!
4/19/2018 c30 Guest
Aw Jopper :’)
4/19/2018 c29 5phieillydinyia
loved it :D
4/18/2018 c29 tank03
What a great chapter! There is some thawing in the Mike/ Hopper relationship. I'm glad you don't have Hopper playing the stereotypical over-protective dad; both he and Mike are more complex than that, as is their relationship with El. The way Mike interacts with El, the patience and understanding, is special and strikes me as more than mere childhood infatuation, but is indicative of a true connection, and I'm glad Hopper is recognizing that.

The zoo was a surprise, but I guess it's a perfect opportunity to expose El to all kind of really new experiences while also being somewhat contained.

I'm sure Hopper has the connections to facilitate El's school placement and Owens, surely, must have some "special" resources available.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
4/16/2018 c29 1diggerboy4
Gawhhh i love this story! Keep up the good work!
4/15/2018 c29 Tabitoo
Wow...your story is so true to the original it's like actually reading what the real ST writers would say. Amazing. Love this story so much more please.
4/15/2018 c29 my-secret-garden
I loved this chapter so much, so much! Just everything about it, how it continued the last one (the last one was amazing too) and how they were able to spend the rest of the day at the zoo and how Hopper and Mike were able to talk (I like how you understand both characters so well) and then El and Hopper sitting together!
4/15/2018 c29 18darthstormer
Awww. This was a really sweet chapter all around. I loved the bit in the first half about Hopper rediscovering the world through her eyes. And the Mike/Hopper reconciliation. Then you went and doubled down on the "perfect" with that tender scene on the porch. Just all around wonderful.
4/3/2018 c28 Guest
Some really funny lines here- "distracting maybe", "Fine, I won't hit him with any more trees"!
4/3/2018 c28 37EreshkigalGirl
Awww, poor thing!
3/29/2018 c28 Guest
Oh lordy lordy eleven
3/28/2018 c28 Tabitoo
I wonder what happened to make her so upset...poor thing.
3/28/2018 c28 tank03
I really liked Hopper's acknowledgement that he couldn't play the "because I said so" card with El. Equally pleasing was El's agreement to not hit Neil with anymore trees; clearly she has learned the difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law and is playing it as close as she can.

I don't think any of us should be very surprised that El had some issues during the testing. Given the poking and prodding she endured at the lab it stands to reason that such a scenario would cause some negative response. I'm looking forward to seeing how Hopper manages the school issue without El's completed testing.

I'm also eager to read what El has in mind for "something...stupid"- she's a smart kid so I'm wondering how she will play this.

Again, thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
3/27/2018 c28 18darthstormer
Awww, poor El. Tests are bad enougb when you DO know what is going on. Can't wait to see what "something stupid" she will ask for.
274 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »