for Scooby Doo Gem AU (I need a better name)

6/15/2018 c2 Daphne Blake
I know I already asked so much of you already but can you also add in some fusions, my, Shaggy, and Velma's weapon and have us talking to the diamonds themselves. Speaking of weapons my weapon should be something that can be used in karate, sword fighting, and a gun all in one. Shaggy's weapon should be some kind of mystery machine blaster thing. And for Velma's weapon how about something that's related to her smarts. I'm sorry I didn't use my or the other gem names the only reason I did that was because I didn't want to get our names mixed up. And yes I was talking in the 3rd person in one or more of my previous reviews sorry about that I didn't actually mean to do that but you'll probably get the idea even if I didn't speak in the 3rd person. And please think about all of my requests and pick the ones you think would be best to use in this fanfiction or fanfic as I heard some people call it.
4/7/2018 c2 242Marsetta
This was cool! I can’t wait for more!
Mars
1/14/2018 c2 Daphne Blake
Can you put a fight scene between the gems that appered so far fight the crystal gems and have the one that Daphne's supposed to be fighting Garnet and the other homeworld gems with her fighting the other crystal gems and maybe Scooby. (Sorry for any misspelled words and for not calling Daph by her gem name I only did that because it was more easy for me to spell.) And pretty please continue.
11/25/2017 c2 Daphne Blake
Like I said before please continue and add some musical numbers while your at it if that's not to much to ask the songs I'm thinking of are Stronger the What Doesn't Kill You version Stronger Than You both the Garnet version And the Rose Quartz version and maybe some fight scenes!
11/18/2017 c1 Daphne Blake
Please continue this story and put in some musical numbers while your at it if that's not to much to ask