for Summer Days of Blue Rain

8/18/2018 c1 Guest
This is really great and about my favorite character. I wish there was more done for this series.
1/17/2018 c8 4Naliyu
THE FEELS
1/2/2018 c8 Crystal
Ohmigosh the feels Q.Q Totally love this story, thank you for this wonderful piece of work! Wei Chen, Fang Shi Jing...it's heartbreaking to see them fade away into the background, especially since they had worked so hard for Blue Rain to prosper. As for Wei Chen's seat, did they ever have someone seat there? Or did they leave it empty, as a sign of respect?
12/31/2017 c6 Crystal
Q.Q I remembered reading the original prequel and it made me cry TT Now you're making me cry again TT
12/27/2017 c6 15100thAngel
This chapter really hurt my heart! As much as I love Yu Wenzhou and Huang Shaotian, I still want to see Wei Chen beat them with Team Happy.
12/21/2017 c4 Crystal
Yup, I'm definitely an idiot for not reading ur notes at the beginning...excuse me while I go get some tissues TT
12/21/2017 c3 Crystal
I see so many similarities to the prequel...omigosh the feels TT
11/19/2017 c2 100thAngel
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was a nice change to hear things from Yu Wenzhou’s pov. Honestly, I find him very hard to write about. Something just feels off about him in the novel. Like what we see of him isn’t all there is. That's why I'm very happy to read about your thoughts. This was a very well written piece and I hope to read more from you soon.
11/18/2017 c2 Crystal
Idk why but this made me tear up... keep up the good work!
11/8/2017 c1 Blue River Lanhe
OMG! is this part of Top Glory?
Thank you for sharing this masterpiece stories
I really apreciated it, I've been curious about their early days of Glory
11/8/2017 c1 Crystal
Ohhhh this sounds interesting! It is known that Huang Shao Tian and Yu Wen Zhou were not on good terms before going pro, because Wen Zhou is deemed "talentless" due to his hand speed. I would love to read about how they got to become "The Sword & Curse" duo! Keep up the good work~

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service