for The Nexus

5/8/2020 c15 Guest
Great story, looking forward to next update.
3/25/2018 c14 1Marines 94
Wow. This is wicked so far. I’m been reading Danny phantom fics for a while now. Especially D&E pairings. Just wow so much action I couldn’t do it and better and to have everything it (jimmy neutron teen titans[terra] fairy odd parents [pink hat giveaway]. To Batman’s and Ironman what’s next Spider-Man joins the battle. Just wow I’ll be looking forward to the next chapter. Btw This is the longest review I’ve ever written fo anyone
3/15/2018 c14 1XLR8wuzhere
This is the best crossover of DC, Danny Phantom, Fairly Odd Parents, Batman, Kim Possible, and hell even Marvel. I hope you add Young Justice into the mix
3/7/2018 c13 Guest
Dude this crossover was massive but now your throwing in DC and Marvel...damn now this just got bigger. Could you do an authors note how the Marvel and DC characters work in this universe like are the avengers still there or is it all Justice League since Tony said he had suits in the Watchtower. And if your taking requests for Danny Phantom characters to make an appearance I would like to see the A-listers make a visit, I love seeing them slack jawed when they see a bad ass Danny especially since he has two girlfriends, also I would like to see Desiree make an appearance.
1/18/2018 c11 Winter Arctica
Shit just hit the fan! Gotta say having all characters in one universe is pretty bad ass and makes for unique enemies. Can't wait to see what happens next.
12/7/2017 c10 sheriff11
Great chapter. Can’t wait to see the next couple of chapters
11/26/2017 c9 Owen Kendall
YESYESYESYEEES I bloody love this story can't wait for the next chapter
11/22/2017 c8 sheriff11
Great chapter. Ember playing match maker. I believe that will back fire at some point. Let’s see who else will make an appearance
11/20/2017 c7 Guest
This was a really good chapter and the flow was really nice and easy to follow
11/20/2017 c7 ReaperDemonIceWolf
You have Danny and ember as one of the main pairs but you haven't really had them do much together to show them as of getting together as like you have with Dan and jazz. I would like to see more go on between Danny and ember to show them getting together as well as Danny beating the hell out of Johnny. Maybe actually pair kitty up with Timmy or Ron.
Maybe you could also make the chapters a bit longer so people spend more time reading your story. Other than that you got a great story and it is a good read and it keeps me wondering what you got going on with it.
11/20/2017 c7 sheriff11
Great chapter. It did answer my question. Keep up the good work
11/20/2017 c7 Owen Kendall
Danny gets two girls kitty and Ember
11/16/2017 c6 sheriff11
Sucks for Danny on the rejection and the girls all over Dan. Danny definitely needs a confidence boost. Are you going to use the clueless Danny from the show?
11/12/2017 c5 Owen Kendall
I see a harem happening
11/9/2017 c4 sheriff11
Nice chapter. Can’t wait for more
17 Page 1 2 Next »