for Stand

2/18/2018 c16 jerkchickenz
I couldn't finish this and the following is why, not trying to diss you: 1) In your description you tagged Rick, Daryl and Michonne yet they are not the main characters. It is told from the OC POV (Cameron) who I don't know nor give a shit about and her relationship with Daryl. Very misleading. 2) No rape warning. If it was tagged correctly I wouldn't have wasted my time. Not saying it's a bad story, just not one I want to read.
12/10/2017 c14 Guest
You need to give a rape warning sweetheart
11/23/2017 c1 5LunaEvanna Longbottom
I think you've got a good thing in mind, but it's just not for me. I think that the only reason I can't get behind this is the fact that you succeed l shoved Daryl and your OC together the way you did. Daryl would never just bunk with someone he didn't know just because Deanna told him to.
11/19/2017 c9 celia azul
Fruitful trip but also sad and lovely glad they helped Jesus out.
11/8/2017 c2 Guest
Still don't like the fact that Rick and his group haven't been their long in Alexandria and you make him the leader of the town...
11/7/2017 c1 Guest
I hope when Negan comes her house stays hidden
11/7/2017 c1 Guest
I’m SO here for this! First off, I like how you’ve structured this. I like that Rick and Michonne are already together and You’ve done a good job introducing your OC, Cam, she’s so straight forward no BS nor damsel in distress kinda shit, I can already see a friendship building between Daryl and Cam, as he too is very straight forward and loyal. I’m not going to jump ahead of myself but Daryl deserves everything so I’m heeerrreeeeee for this. Im legit dying to see how you’ll deal with Carol (who I sometimes find to be manipulating towards Daryl to get him to do shit), I mean she acts as if she owns him. Something tells me she won’t fool Cam.