for Silver-Tongue

6/19/2018 c13 6Camoss
I do like the C12 rewrite and I found this chapter quite gripping. Can’t wait to see where this goes next.
5/17/2018 c12 1PsychoSix
Pretty awesome story so far. Hope you’re keeping it alive...
5/3/2018 c12 1DrummerMax64
Job really just couldn't wait until after they were done, could he? But be that as it may, that was certainly effective way to catch them off guard, and at they're most vulnerable when they couldn't detain him.

Keeps getting more intriguing with each new chapter. As for this one, it's definitely hinting at some big things coming up in the next chapter, not to mention the possibility that someone even more sinister is getting ready to strike soon. That is, if Job is to be believed.
4/29/2018 c12 jgk641
great story keep it up
4/25/2018 c12 Guest
and ruined
4/25/2018 c12 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Well Job interrupted one helluva moment between Nick and Judy although it was for a good reason. He asked for their help on finding info about who's the head of the organization Vlad was a part of. I wonder what Nick and Judy will decide especially not knowin when they might see him again? Now that Nick and Judy are mates this case takes on a different meaning for them as far as protectin the other. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/24/2018 c12 Guest
Reminds me of Darkman's story...
4/12/2018 c2 xIliadx
I really like your take on Nick's character. Personally, I think Nick is the most interesting and complex character from the movie and it's so great to see an actual well written story that goes deep into the mind of Nick Wilde.
Plus, your scenarios are so realistic. The scene with the guy talk in the lockers, and the whole bar scene- they're very believable. In my opinion, a sign of talented writing is when an author can take an unbelievable concept (say, anthropomorphic animals), and tell a story in a way that makes the reader believe it could actually happen.
Only two chapters in and this is already one of the best written fanfics (and probably THE best written Zootopia fic) I've ever read. So kudos to you, man.
4/12/2018 c1 xIliadx
You should separate the dialogue into a new paragraph whenever someone new speaks instead of making one bulky paragraph. It could get kind of confusing and separating it will make the writing flow much better.
Also, you wrote a couple of monster paragraphs. It might be better to split them up into two shorter ones to make it easier to read.
But other than that, your writing is excellent and I can't wait to read more.
4/7/2018 c11 DrummerMax64
Holy crap, it's a cornucopia of developments! Bernhard is getting exactly what he deserves, but something tells me he won't live long enough to get convicted for his heinous crimes. Another visit from Job, perhaps, one that'll finish the job for good?

Samantha is an enigma for me too, she's in league with Job but she definitely seems like she has her own agenda separate from his. Gotta keep a close eye on her.

You're hinting at a lot of death and destruction coming up real soon! I'll do my best to prepare myself mentally for whatever craziness hits us next.
4/3/2018 c11 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! I love Hotch's reaction to Job's message to him especially after what both Bogo and his union rep had to say about the charges rendered to him. Hotch's union rep is indeed involved with Job. This can't boad well for Hotch in the slightest considerin his condition when him and Bogo left his room. Wonder if the stag will be directly responsible for his death though? At the least he's gonna be involved. It seems that Sam and Job are on the same side and workin together though it seems that she wants to warn the team overseas of Job's impendin arrival. I wonder why she wants to do that when she has to know that Nick, Judy and the team want to capture him within Zootropolis? Anyway to what Bogo found from Judy's siblings dubbed the Lab-Buns. Sounds like the Apex Omnivore is none other than the most infamous missing mammals case in ZPD history, even more than the Nighthower case. Turns out that this mongoose Jay Ichneumon is the killer they've been searchin for all this time. To add to this he's built up an immunity to Nighthowler poison which makes him all the more dangerous. This ain't good for the team overseas in their bout to protect Vlad in the least. Bogo is gonna need to tell them this info ASAP for the safety of everyone involved not to mention Zootropolis itself. On a side note wonder what Lionheart and Bellwether have cookin up with him gettin her outta prison on the city council's behalf? What's he gonna ask her to do when it comes to Job and how's it gonna help out Zootopia? Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/3/2018 c11 6Camoss
Interesting chapter. Creepy.

As for Bernhart, I'm guessing he will have an unfortunate accident?
4/3/2018 c11 11GhostWolf88
This should be really interesting from here on out, not that it hasn't been already. Great job, keep it up.
BTW, Nice reference to the old Rolling Stones song "You Can't Always Get What You Want'.
4/2/2018 c10 Guest
I look forward to Zootropolis!
3/28/2018 c10 PerdurableConcord
I remember reading this story when it was first published. I remember thinking “what the hell is this” when I read the first chapter. I can’t say you hooked me right off the bat, but I was looking for stories with long chapters and this caught my eye with only 2 chapters and 40k words I think it was. I didn’t stick around from the very beginning, I actually stopped reading Zootopia fanfics entirely. Boy, am I glad I came back to this, this is has become my favorite fanfic. The beginning was hard for me to grab onto back when you first posted this. I didn’t understand it, the reasoning behind all the details you added. I get it now that I re-read it and I’m glad I did. Your rendition of Nicholas Wilde is by far the most interesting Nick I have ever come across. You added to the already mysterious feeling Nick from the movie in a way that feels believable while deviating far enough that feels like an entirely different person. Your “villain” the Apex Omnivore or Job, is amazing. With him having a real purpose behind his actions, he’s not just some guy killing people for fun. It adds a lot of character too the story and paints him in a sort of anti-hero kind of light. Basically, what I’m trying to say is I absolutely love this story and I can’t wait too see more!
87 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »