for Silver-Tongue

3/22/2018 c10 1DrummerMax64
Freakin' Hotch, dude. He got my blood boiling in earlier chapters, but this solidified him as a complete psychopath. I want to say he got what was coming to him, but the Apex Omnivore didn't do that out of the pure goodness of his heart either. Disturbing stuff, man.

Pretty nervous about what they might potentially find in Zootropolis what with the Apex Omnivore lurking about somewhere. And as for his future plans, if his manipulation in this chapter was any indication, I get the feeling he can do much, much more damage. Great work on the chapter!
3/21/2018 c10 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Yay I'm finally caught up! Anyway dang I knew Hotch wanted Judy but what he did and how he did it not to mention why he did it was pretty messed up. He must have hid that sadistic killer side of him from Bogo and the ZPD extremely well for him to get into Precinct One. Guess Nick bein with Judy all those times when dealin with Hotch was a good thing. Turns out that the Apex Omnivore played a small part in this when it came to Thomas though and forced Bogo to basically kill him cause he would've killed Hotch for what he did to his parents. I do remember Nick or Judy or maybe both of them mentioning that they thought and/or agreed that Bernard might be a purist and it turns out that that assessment was partially right but mostly he was against inter-species relationships of any kind it seemed and he wanted to rid Zootopia of any pairings of the sort includin Nick and Judy it seems. Guess it's a good thing that Job doesn't want or desire to harm Judy thus what he did to Hotch was done to ensure that. That bastard of a hare is indeed lucky he survived. Anyway to a much happier thing it seems that Bonnie and Stu are happy if not acceptin that Nick and their daughter are a couple. They and their family even did some research regardin different things they thought Nick and Judy might need if they indeed want to try havin kits when the time is right. They'll probably refere to one of the specialists Bonnie and Stu suggested in Zootopia or within the surroundin areas when they come to that point in their relationship. From how long Bernard was suspended for it looks like interspecies couples aren't that uncommon but are usually the same and unlike Nick and Judy doesn't cross the love between the hunter and the hunted that they've crossed and became. For now their and the teams sole focus is findin the Apex Omnivore/JTR killer/Job before he finds Vlad first. Unlike Bernard, Job has a singular focus that obviously bein Vlad. Let's hope that Nick, Judy, Wilde Sr., Jack and Skye can get to him before he's able to finish his deed. Sounds like Vlad would be the last target for Job and the team can't afford to let the trail go cold again. Can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how in the world Bonnie and Stu were able to get Fru-Fur's number though conciderin who her father was? Wonder if they reached out to maybe Bogo for that one since he probably would have it or be able to acquire it? On a side note looks like after the discussion between Nick and Sr. about his monstrous side he's lettin that side of him train him more willingly it seems. I just wonder if Nick's gonna need this side of him within this vast city and durin this part of the investigation? No doubt he'll need it if he and Judy are serious about a relationship between them maybe even marriage and biological kits one day if possible. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/21/2018 c9 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Ur pre-authors note is true I gotta say. The monster within everyone is a necessary evil cause it's part of u whether u like it or not. In Nick's case though it's there to give added protection regardin Judy for when Nick normal self isn't quite enough. I'm happy that Nick's lettin his more animalistic side train him in a way so when combined can better protect Judy and anyone else he cares about. I'm really glad that Nick, after an eventual slap to his muzzle by Judy, broke down and told her about this side of him. She didn't mind in the slightest that he had that side to him and it even came out for a bit with their latest session of pleasure askin Judy to convince Nick to release his inner beast. Regardin the investigation though it seems that the old evidence did lead to some promising things especially when it came to what the blind mammal they interviewed within the precinct in the Nocturnal District. This asylum where this all started is now the focal point as far as Nick and Judy were concerned. I just wonder where all this will lead when they go to Zootopia's version of London? I'm glad that Bonnie and Stu are gonna let all them visit before they go overseas especially considerin Judy got her place ransacked while over at Nick's. Guess it's a good thing they weren't here else it could've been bad either for them or whoever did this to Judy's place. If it was indeed Bernard like Nick thinks, he would've been in for it. Highly doubt he'd be that stupid though. My moneys on the Apex Omnivore especially considerin he's got poor Bernard screamin bloody murder at the moment. Hard to feel sorry for him with what he's done to Judy though not to mention Nick. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/20/2018 c8 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Dang the Apex Omnivore now so named Job by Samantha, has one more victim to add to his list that of Major Fredkin's grandmother. She was raped postmortem so thankfully she didn't have to go through that but the fact she was after she died just shows the mammal Nick, Judy and everyone else are dealin with. The fact that Samantha was willin to sleep with him shows how sorry she feels for him after what she could only imagine he's gone through. Though by the note Job left he's not even close to bein done with his deeds. On a side note I'm glad Nick did what he did to Bernard after his stupid comment. Also glad that Bogo suspended the idiotic hare until he can get over botherin Wilde and especially Hopps with his speciest views on their relationship. Regardin the letter that Nick's mom Katharine wrote it seems like she really did regret how her life went in regards to Wilde Sr. and Nick. I should add ur format wasn't bad at all engineer. I saw the differences in time periods right off. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/20/2018 c7 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Judy wakin up from the nightmares that she's been occasionally plagued with cause of this case her and Nick are on evolved into quite the scene with her eventually rimming Nick's ass and all after he calmed her down. As far as the investigation is concerned there's one more victim to add other than Vlad's wife, his aunt got savagely beaten by the Apex Omnivore to the point of almost death. The audio recording that Nick and Judy found was by far the worst thing that was found by them, Wilde Sr., Jack or Skye. Wilde Sr. now knows that the key to endin all this lies with findin Vlad before the JTR Mauler does. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/19/2018 c6 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Well after around 20 or so years of no contact, Nick's father came back into his and subsequently Judy's lives. It's too bad that his mom's dead though. Yea it was pretty messed up how she treated him after she fell off the deep end but Nick wanted to make things right with her before she passed and now he's not really gonna get that chance. Anyway his father is elated that Nick picked Judy as a life mate and she's the perfect woman and match for him. Speakin of that I had a feelin that the namedrop of Judy's would come back to bite her. Bonnie quickly deduced that her daughter could have only met her partner when she told her of the name not to mention his qualities that Judy mentioned. I kinda don't blame Stu for bein a bit mad that his daughter didn't wanna be honest with both of them about her and Nick's relationship. Also his prejudices are comin back when it comes to foxes a bit but Bonnie's there to quell that part which is good for Judy and Nick. At least when it comes to Nick's dad him and Judy don't have to worry about old prejudices resurfacing if there were any to begin with when it came to Nick's father. Now to the case Nick and Judy are more involved with than before given Senior has included them in lookin for this serial killer called the Apex Omnivore or BTK as he's known internationally by Nick's father that's in Zootopia. His latest target is Vlad Batsarab a drug lord and other things. As Wilde senior found out along with Nick and Judy from Duke, who's turned his life around which is pretty cool. who and what Vlad has done. The asylum Duke mentioned peeked Wilde senior's interest as he's heard of the tragedy from bein overseas for so long. Nick's father's been followin the trail of the BTK, as he refers to him as. a while before Nick's life went to shit from the sound of it. Also Bogo now knows about what's between Nick and Judy and got a migrane just thinkin about the paperwork he's gonna have to do. Anyway back to Vlad looks like this mammal took his wife captive and is gonna torture her. Not good at all for either Vlad or her not to mention one more victim that Wilde senior, Nick and Judy will have to deal with now that is if they're made aware of it at all. Sounds like they're gonna get some reinforcements as well for this case as, from the looks of the mammals at the last, Jack Savage and Skye are gonna meet up with Nick's father. Guess Jack and Judy must have known each other in the past cause he was gonna try to woo her form the flowers he had. Knowin Judy though she wouldn't have given him any chance though. Jack's actually happy for her which is good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/19/2018 c5 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Well an innocent visit from Nick to Judy's apartment to check up on her quickly escalated into a day either will soon forget. I gotta agree with Nick though, they're officially in a relationship based on what both did to each other. Nick's stayin overnight so I'm sure there will be more intimacy between them. Now to the case they're dealin with sounds like the mammals involved with that bat's death are gonna make Nick and Judy's lives as far as the case is concerned more difficult with what was said anyway. With Judy's practical screw up during the facetime with her mom, lets hope the namedrop Judy did didn't make Bonnie suspicious. What she did today is gonna come back to haunt her I'm sure especially when she's finally able to tell her parents about Nick. I have a feelin that the meet and greet between Nick and her parents could come sooner rather than later cause of one of Judy's bro's comin home from deployment and the family throwin a welcome back party for him. Wonder if Judy will wanna invite Nick to get that part over with? Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/19/2018 c4 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! That ferret that helped Judy was right the sundress and the matching panties knocked Nick for a loop when he first saw her. Their day before goin to the concert was pretty cool considerin what happened. The Sonoran Market brought back some fond memories not to mention valuable memories for Nick. By the end Judy got the hang of haggling. Like she said she learned from the master. When Judy introduced Nick to her mom, Bonnie, she was thrilled to meet Nick and thanked him for lookin after her daughter and keepin her safe knowin what they do for a living. Surprisingly Stu, Judy's dad, wants to show Nick around the farm and wants to meet him as well. Nick actually pitched the idea of him and Judy goin to Bunnyburrow to visit if they got the chance. Judy loved that he said that and that her mom encouraged that. Sounds like they could be headed to Bunnyburrow sometime soon though based on what happened after their early exit from the concert, it might be a bit. Speakin of the concert they did have fun and both Nick and Judy met a friend in the couple that sat next to them. Bentley's words about Nick and Judy woke him up for sure and shone a light on what was between him and Judy that he never would have thought possible. Through bravery on both their parts they stared to hold each others paws and this only escalated before Nick enthusiastically pulled Judy to a less populated part of the stadium and made out with her. After they left Judy started a new session before he took her back to her apartment. Their feelings for each other now fully known and realized, how will they proceed with this? I highly doubt they're gonna hide it even from her parents. Even if they could I'm sure anyone could see it. Actually Bentley saw it before Nick and Judy realized what was there. What Nick realized from what his mom said when he dove more into the context is pretty scary considerin what he and Judy started and their line of work. If he were to loose Judy to their job by bullet or otherwise it would hurt in many ways for him cause she means that much to him. She's somethin he couldn't live without even if he tried now. She'd be somethin he would never wanna lose. I'm sure Judy feels the exact same for Nick though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/18/2018 c3 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Dang this new Haowl drug isn't pretty at all. Both with what it does to new users, usually teens, and what kinda things it leads to like what happened durin the stakeout with what Wolford and Higgins saw and along with Nick and Judy experienced. For Judy it was hard to see again what happened with that bat since it brought back the memories of that boy in the Nocturnal District. Before that both Nick and Judy did see some pretty fun moments while in their cruiser some were pretty damn comical. When everyone was all done with what happened though Judy was so glad Nick was her partner cause she obviously needed comfort. It meant a lot to her that he was more than willin to be there for her especially considerin how she's been feelin towards Nick these past days. It's the same way Nick's been feelin towards her to be honest. Probably why he got both of them tickets to see one of her favorite bands that just happened to be in Zootopia soon. She went back to the text convo she went back to a day or so before and saw a phrase from Nick that was shone in a different light now knowin how she felt for her fox partner. The phrase basically said he wouldn't be opposed of a inter-species relationship of any kind. Guess we shall see where Judy takes this along with Nick. The balls in her court as the sayin goes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/18/2018 c2 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Well after Nick helped Judy out movin her bookcase in her new apartment and havin a fun time doin it not to mention she hinted at wantin to see his place since she hasn't been there yet, Nick talked Judy into goin to a nearby bar a bunch of their colleagues were goin to. Upon gettin there Marcus called both over and they had a really fun time until Bernard along with his partner showed up that is. I could tell that Nick didn't like him in the least. He was the typical rabbit buck only lookin to get with does for the pleasure not for a relationship and he was tryin that shit with Judy to boot. While that was goin on Nick had his own "Bernard" to deal with. Samantha, one of Amy's, Marcus's girlfriend, friends was tryin to seduce him by nights end it seems. He said himself that she reminded him of his sleazy mom when she was young. That got Nick a beer in the face and a verbal assult, albeit short, from a pissed off vixen. I'm proud of Nick thought for pushin her away. If he didn't he wouldn't have been there for Judy when she needed her own rescuing from Bernard. I knew that he'd get physical with Judy when she resisted his advances. Nick's clear threat had to of scared Bernard straight and probably instilled that he'd never mess with Judy as long as Nick was nearby. When Nick and Judy left after that ordeal it's a good thing Judy was pretty level-headed to prevent Nick from goin back in that pub and kickin the livin shit outta that rabbit buck that was his fellow colleague. When they got back to her apartment Nick did somethin really surprising not only to him or Judy but to me. He kissed Judy on her cheek and liked how it felt to do so. From the looks of things looks like Judy liked it too. Wonder where this will lead to for them? Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/16/2018 c1 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter engineer, keep it up! Well when it comes to u and Judy I can tell that u like her Nick but ur just too afraid of realizing what u feel given u didn't put much emotion out when ya used to hustle. Eventually ur gonna realize what ya feel for Judy and then we shall see how ya deal with it. To that situation with that ass of a coyote ya did really well Nick like Judy said. This just shows how much Judy has influenced ur life now that ur a ZPD officer and her partner. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/15/2018 c10 Guest
Sounds like Hotch is practically one foot in the grave...
3/15/2018 c10 11GhostWolf88
Question...how can Hoch be considered a flight risk if he's at death's door? Or did I just plain miss something?
3/15/2018 c8 Guest
Samantha has to live with how she lost both the love of her boyfriend and the respect of her hero due to her poor judgment/actions.
3/11/2018 c9 1DrummerMax64
I'd be very, very careful if I was Nick. He shouldn't allow his inner beast to have TOO much leeway and control, otherwise it could gain full control at the worst possible moment.

Nice smut and character development!
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »