for Silver-Tongue

3/10/2018 c9 14Floppster
Finally managed to read this and once more good job. Even if you could still improve your formatting.
And is it weird that I somehow anticipated that this would happen? (The inner beast thing)
3/7/2018 c9 3Thou Craggy Knob
Something horrid?

I wonder what...
3/6/2018 c9 Guest
I wonder, will Judy gain an opposite side of her own?
3/6/2018 c9 6upplet
Pleased to see a new chapter so soon! I enjoyed it very much, indeed, and can't wait for the next! :)
2/17/2018 c8 1DrummerMax64
Oh damn, the situation's getting real dicey now ain't it? I agree too, there's something fishy going on with Nick and Judy, Nick especially due to this new internal turmoil that's sprouted within him. Something tells me whatever's brewing inside him will come bursting out in a frightening display. One thing's for sure, he's starting to unnerve me with his new aggression.

The format was initially a little hard to follow, but once you got into the groove of things, I really enjoyed going back and forth. Here's hoping the information from the past will help out the present investigation in some way; every little bit helps here.

Nice work on another gripping chapter!
2/13/2018 c8 6upplet
Yay, new chapter! Nicely done.
2/13/2018 c8 3Thou Craggy Knob
Nice read, and a great note to end the chapter on!
2/13/2018 c8 14Floppster
Okay, intervention!
You need to mark the points where you switch perspective/scene/time
This was abysmal to read at certain points due to the fact that certain things did not make sense until you realized that the story had made a jump.
Even I have better formatting, mys sugestion use the toolbar of the doc manager on this site to add dividers.
Paragraphs and such will be automatically removed by FF's stupid auto formatting.
But storywise it was a really good chapter.
2/13/2018 c8 Guest
Could Job be related to the Wildes?
2/13/2018 c1 11GhostWolf88
PLEASE give each speaker their own paragraph, it make the story difficult to follow otherwise. It really is a good story, can't wait to read the rest.
2/13/2018 c8 Merecor
The chapter was OK. Interweaving the flashbacks into the story was a cool idea. Unfortunately, it was hard to follow at first. What would of made it 100% easier to read is if there were breaks that marked when the written text was a flashback or in the present with Nick and Judy. Without those breaks, it was kind of confusing when you switched back and forth.

All that aside, it was still fun to read. Keep up the good work!
2/13/2018 c8 GhostWolf88
OK, first off, I like the story, but ONE minor point... Bogo is a water buffalo, which does NOT qualify him as a bison as bison and buffalo are NOT mutually inclusive..
Even tho I actually started reading this chapter first, to get a feel for the story, I like it enough to go and star from the beginning. So far it really seems well told, my complements.
2/13/2018 c8 1AnimeFan51
This is a good story and i am thankful that you are continuing this. One suggestion for this type of chapter with various flashbacks mixed in, it might be a good choice to either have line breaks or some indication that the scenes are changing because it was a little hard to follow and keeping track of what was past and present in the story.
2/3/2018 c7 1DrummerMax64
Yeah, that opening quote in the author's notes definitely carries a malicious vibe with it, and it fits with the Apex Omnivore's motives really well. Seems to me like it'll become even more pertinent to the plot as the story goes on. And if the Apex Omnivore does fulfill his ultimate revenge, what then? Will he stop there? My gut's saying no.

Again, I'm really enjoying how you're handling these characters in these newer chapters. Good to see too that Samantha and Hotch got their comeuppance for the tricks they pulled back at the bar; in my opinion, they absolutely deserve it.

Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter! Based on your description of it, it'll be interesting to see how the format will work out with what you have in mind for the sequence.
2/2/2018 c7 14Floppster
Just my kind of chapter coming up I guess.
Alright then...Let the bodies hit the floor!
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »