for Silver-Tongue

12/6/2017 c1 1Meh1234321
womp
12/2/2017 c3 29Kuronohime
Even though there are couple things that cause a slight disrupt in my suspension of disbelief, the more I read this, the more this story grew on me and I found myself unable to stop reading. So, I binge read the whole story up until the latest chapter. And it got better and better.

I haven't researched the world of Zootopia, but mentions of irl people and cities broke immersion. I'd maybe go back and revise those bits as they were distracting.

Another thing was Nick's excessive foul mouth. Believe me, I'm personally worse than a pirate and can make grown-ass biker men blush, but I don't feel Nick fits that type. Well implemented cuss here and there is perfectly a-ok and within character, but I'd tone down his silver tongue.

Lastly, I felt Judy is being a very passive character in this story. Obviously the dialogue favors heavily Nick's charater making him appear more witty than Judy who often just replies with "lols" and "suddaps" even though the source material illustrated beautifully how equal they are in their wits and banters.

With some tweaks and careful honing of upcoming chapters, this is a top tier story in its category. This is the first story in years I have reviewed or favorited. And I read quite a lot.
11/28/2017 c3 fredricksacc
Very well written. Nice job.
11/28/2017 c1 s7up9es0
Very well written! It reminds me of When Instinct Falls, another epic story with very sizable and detailed chapters. Nice job!
11/28/2017 c3 48Wildebunny the Eternal
Why did it jump to chapter 4?
11/23/2017 c2 BulbChanger
I like the darkness and character thoughts. Awesome story so far :D
11/23/2017 c1 1Meh1234321
This is some very good writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/22/2017 c2 Spirit Of The Black Wolf
Holy sh#t that was amazing it gave me goosbumps, can't wait for your next up date. there's going to be one hell of a consequence for nick for that incident now and probably one for bernhard as well for sexual harassment (I bloody hope so the f**king prick)
11/21/2017 c2 48Wildebunny the Eternal
So, is this written by you?
11/7/2017 c1 6Camoss
Interesting start to the story, however there are a few things I’d like to (respectfully) point out

* Try using descriptive calibres when describing gun size such as medium-small mammal sized or something. I find it extremely unlikely that an 80 lb fox could fire a 9mm safely.

* humans don’t exist in Zootopia. In fact the entire primate line doesn’t.

Other than that, interesting start.

11/7/2017 c1 Guest
I would like to read the whole story, but putting dialogs in the same paragraph is a little bit disorienting and hard to read. I encourage you to improve and keep writing.
11/7/2017 c1 3ApatheisticDevil