for Fate Overlord (Abandoned)

1/23 c7 Guest
Shalltear Bloodfallen is A True Ancestor not yet an Dead Apostle Ancestor
1/24 c18 Animarium1412
how did high human suddenly appeared? it's not The New Gate crossover, and if you decided so, a heads-up and announcement are appreciated you know? Resurrection didn't change someone's race too
1/24 c14 Animarium1412
and suddenly Clementine know him as a Godkin (player's descendants) rather than a player himself
1/24 c1 Animarium1412
after the fight against shalltear, this story become lost and incoherent. black sword already tell him about nfirea talent and yet when the grandma tell him, he didn't recognize it.

another example, in the previous chapter Clementine recognise him as player and yet surprised by his capabilities even though she should know about the Godkin capabilities. Moreover, he suddenly become adamantine without explanation about the event where ainz involved. what's he doing anyway, suddenly appearing in capital of the kingdom? even ainz only go there because hired and demiurge.

and since what chapter is shirou emiya can materialize like heroic spirit? he isn't dead yet. that's the things I dislike so much so far, otherwise it's a great idea, quite different than canon at the start but become downhill at later chapter for me
1/9 c23 17Dakumun
Three chapters away from finishing the current chapters, and some problems I have with this story so far is that Nifirea was made a girl then became blind, I thought that you were going to use this Nifirea as is, then offscreen she now becomes a he again, he’s no longer blind, and there’s no explanation for this whatsoever at the moment, I know Shirou can literally revive people but an explanation would of been nice. A personally complaint I have about the story is that I wanted to see more Evileye and Shirou interactions, she’s one of my favorite characters from Overlord. That and the story seems to be going a bit too fast for my taste. Besides that, I’ve enjoyed the experience nonetheless and enjoyed reading the story, I will await for your next chapter.
1/4 c15 patiphat1998
Holy shit! your shirou continue clear up a fu#king trash like a goddamn janitor he is.
1/3 c4 patiphat1998
Look like people in comment don't understand that shirou is basically using both of magecraft and skills of yggdrasil at the sametime.
1/1 c26 Guest
I was hoping for another chapter that shows how Ainz and co plan to deal with Shirou and got immensely disappointed D:
1/2 c1 1Cadmus8
That's waaaaaay too brutal for young, or even teenage-adult Shirou, so is this heroic spirit EMIYA? Or a jaded and mature Shirou?
1/2 c26 Dasgun
1/1 c26 4TheOrangeLord
I don't see the side story on your story page :/
1/1 c25 larmmason
Thank you so much and Happy new year.
may you meet nice people and have a happy life, Author-san!
1/1 c1 8UndeadLord22
I regret a thousand times for not reading this sooner...
12/31/2020 c2 Sanner62
There is a small mistake in the second chapter, Gazef's last name is Stronoff, not "Strolonoff"
12/28/2020 c24 Perorocino
Thanks for the Update after so long of waiting pls continue to update this story regularly thanks
922 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »