FanFiction.Net
for Fate Overlord (Discontinued)

1/26/2023 c24 1Oniele
Discontinued?
1/25/2023 c19 serimahsavage
if you don't like Overload then why the heck you make a Shirou Emiya in overload story in in the first place?
1/17/2023 c26 rogue1Bois
I really hope this makes a comeback... or even a remake... I loved the story.
9/28/2022 c18 Guest
Did I miss something? Between chapter 17&18 they where fighting one maid yet claim to have fought all six the next chapter, and didn’t only two die originally? Where did the rest come from?
9/25/2022 c26 1StarWriting0
There’s not exactly a lot of fate overlord crossovers, but this was by far the best one. Sad it’s discontinued.
9/23/2022 c3 Gear master
OK proofreading you should try it
8/3/2022 c2 iSee21
no what? which shirou is this im confused maybe cause of the input of gamer in his personality ? idk man this shirou feels weird
7/30/2022 c1 Cyberbooks
I'm the 2100th person to favorite this story. :3

Also, the first chapter is an amazing read! :3
6/14/2022 c15 candrariski155
I'm bored, all Shiro does is show off, and the other characters can only wow and be mesmerized
5/12/2022 c26 rogue1Bois
NOOOOOOOOO... BRING IT BAAAAAAAAAACK!
9/27/2021 c22 poreytor
I'm lost... Chaldea Arturia teaching the quantity of Chaldea soldiers what is going on? since the moment Shirou got Clementine there was some time skip and things that i don't even know could happen can someone explain me what is going on now?
9/12/2021 c2 1Ask-if-i-like-lemons
Smirking for showing off for no reason? Bruh what kind of person is this Shirou?
7/19/2021 c19 PikaMew1288
If Shirou still has Avalon then he has nothing to worry about from an Assassin here now that he has summoned Arturia.
1/23/2021 c7 Guest
Shalltear Bloodfallen is A True Ancestor not yet an Dead Apostle Ancestor
1/24/2021 c18 Animarium1412
how did high human suddenly appeared? it's not The New Gate crossover, and if you decided so, a heads-up and announcement are appreciated you know? Resurrection didn't change someone's race too
950 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »