for Star Wars: Balancing the Force

8/17/2020 c6 4Child of Jon Snow
If obis on galidraan he could help the mandos right?
2/9/2020 c13 Quiyes
I like this story a lot !
There are good ideas, and above all, it's different from the other stories, so I hope you wil continue it. It's one of the best I've ever read, and I've read a lot of fanfictions.
I like that jedi can live longer, that there are some explanations for the force techniques, that it's seems like they are going to be less dogmatic, that you make the ideas he has (and which seem good), be questioned...
The way of the medic is a good one to learn, and not seen very often, and it's not a dead end beacause he can learn other things as well.
Anyway, Great !
1/12/2020 c13 ravenshrike
*charges shock paddles*
CLEAR
*zap*
10/23/2019 c13 2SPJaymo117
This story is excellent!
2/26/2019 c13 zzxxphaser
I do like how you get that the Jedi code is to be unpacked, thought upon and made to work for you in particular.
2/12/2019 c1 Gerold
"What I like is for Obi Wan to be dope" Im going to love this story!
2/8/2019 c3 Clea
I so agree with your chapter 3 author note about a tonne of time travel ptsd fics in the Star Wars category.

I really want a badass half crack best moments of the clone wars cartoon where they go in and do cool stuff.

Touch the lekku is a good SI on questionable questing as Ashoka and anakian having fun exploring a bit,not too long though and nsfw.
10/7/2018 c13 entelejent
Soo good.
8/1/2018 c1 8Nemo Blank
Kenobi- I'm in the past! Blow this for a game of soldiers, I'm quitting the Jedi before I break the Galaxy again!
6/30/2018 c13 Guest
This is super well written, and I’m honestly on the edge of my seat in regards to what happens next. I hope you find the time and inspiration to come back to this at some point.
5/14/2018 c13 holyscythe
can you please make more chapters i like this story it is interesting.
i am a new fan and i am hopping for more chapters soon.
have a nice day.
:D
4/29/2018 c13 7The Prophet of Fools
Oh God...I'm here, on my knees, starved and not entirely lucid as I plead of you, *beg* at your feet, that you not let this story wither and perish. This is unquestionably the best instance of a "go back in time" story I've ever read in the Star Wars fandom and one of the best in general, your use of the convention uncommon and tantalyzingly refreshing amid a glut of medicore examples.

The characters that you've boosted to the spotlight are loveable, defined and, above all else, interesting and I immediately found myself invested in their paths and struggles.

I desperately want to continue this story, and I want for you to keep finding happiness and excitement in writing it because that is the only way to write as I see it. I thank you sincerely for what you have produced.
4/13/2018 c13 idrinkstellaartois123
this was very original hope it is not dead
4/9/2018 c1 3Partsu
"In this fic, Jedi philosophy is what I make of it, and high midichlorian counts are a result of a strong connection the Force, not the cause of it. I'll do what I like. What I like is for Obi-Wan to be dope."
you had me with that line. Following!
and favoriting... favoriteing?
4/9/2018 c13 Chronic-Insomnia
Qui-Gon sounds like he's the one ruled by fear.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »