for Star Wars: Balancing the Force

3/25/2018 c13 1LoveSpock
I haven't actually seen The Last Jedi. However, I don't like the thought of such a pivotal character being killed off, even if it's done as a type of 'swan song' so people won't be too upset with Disney.

I hope your Obi-wan doesn't go dark and try to rule the galaxy. Maybe he'll make such an impact that he'll be voted in to replace Palpatine. Technically, he's not part of the Jedi Order. I'm curious to see what you'll write.

:-)

3/25/2018 c11 LoveSpock
Second story of yours that I'm following.

Please update soon!

:-)

2/18/2018 c7 Tork01
Wow. What did the Old Ben think through this entire time period?
1/21/2018 c13 Molly Bergstrom
Oh, I very much like this AU. It especially doesn’t hurt that I very much appreciate stories that are not all about Obi-Wan and eternal different.

And I also very much like Obi-Wan’s worrisome potential galactic conquer tendencies. With Old Ben side-eyeing his younger alternative self and wondering where that came from.

Look forward to seeing where you go with this!
1/7/2018 c13 27tlyxor1
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to more. -t.
1/6/2018 c13 Guest
Thanks for updating! It’s a good story!

And I agree with you about The Last Jedi undoing the accomplishments of the original trilogy. It’s like Luke cut off the head of the hydra, only for 3 more to grow in its place. Instead of defeating the hydra, Luke retreats and gives up, leaving the “heroics” to another generation. But that generation preaches The Secret “don’t resist what you hate, preserve what you love” (Luke Skywalker did both in the original trilogy without preaching anything). This new set of movies feels like it is promoting defeatism. It is trying to kill the past alright, but with fan fiction, we can keep the original trilogies with all their light, hope and idealism alive.
1/4/2018 c13 ImaginativeFury
Yeah the new movies have completely destroyed Luke as a character.
1/4/2018 c13 Obi
Whoo! You finally updated! Loved it!
1/3/2018 c13 SomeGuyFawkes
Thanks for the update.
1/3/2018 c13 2Diaspared
I found The Last Jedi fun to watch but not very good, and after thinking about it agreed entirely with the "it made the original trilogy ultimately meaningless" criticism.

I think your development of Komari Vosa is extremely well done.
12/28/2017 c12 Obi
I love this story but you haven't updated in almost a month! This is my favourite Obi wan story ever, don't give up! Ps happy new year
12/26/2017 c12 Solarflaresoho
This is an excellent story! I’m intrigued by the force philosophy!
12/18/2017 c4 Guest
Not to spit in the soup, but looking in universe, basically every divergence from jedi orthodoxy prove themselves wrong, and in a dramatic and horrendously, hilariously disproportionate way. That's not to say it's something one would find a good way of life, because it wouldn't, but in universe, the only right answers are the party line, and this proves itself over and over.
12/18/2017 c12 Obi
Update! Have you seen the last Jedi?
12/15/2017 c12 Obi
Hurry up and update! The new Star Wars just came out!
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »