for Star Wars: Balancing the Force

12/13/2017 c12 2Diaspared
This story is...deliberate. I don't know a better word to use, as it isn't quite terse, nor is it grand and verbose. You seem to have a very distinct vision for the story, and are working things into it very well, but that's really the only insight I have.

It's also quite good. I would note that Yoda, in the movies, does use normal language from time to time, so if a sentence is particularly tortured, you can probably get away without the metaphorical waterboarding.
12/10/2017 c12 Obi
I love it really do. Please update!
12/1/2017 c8 Ancalagon
Loving your Obi-Wan. Really interested to see what he does next. Also interested in seeing more of Dooku and Komari Vosa. Yoda as a committee all on his own was a wonderful image.
12/1/2017 c12 ImaginativeFury
I am liking this quirky anti aging militaristic ObiWan
12/1/2017 c12 Guest
It would be cool if Young Obi-Wan gets injured and to heal him Old Ben has to merge fully effectively ending him.

Awesome story im loving it and check every day when i have a chance for an update :)
12/1/2017 c12 SomeGuyFawkes
›› "...Masters who've been on hundred of missions and in hundreds of dangerous fights want. A twelve-year-old arguing as an equal about combat tactics and the galactic perception of Jedi."
*Chuckle*. Of course, number 12 on the Evil Overlord List addresses this. And adults have still yet to come up with correct/working/satisfactory answers to things I asked at 12...

Anywho, if God didn't want jedi to kill, she wouldn't have given them such ridiculously/implausibly over-powered, light sticks to bat about.
12/1/2017 c12 TegwenielWestwind
I enjoyed the introspective and philosophical nature of this chapter!
11/30/2017 c11 SomeGuyFawkes
Well, that's one way to save on long-distance charges. (And "a long time ago" they were very expensive.) Hope that doesn't turn out to be a cliché version of "soul bond".

And good to see that Kenobi is already saving lives (probably).

Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.
11/30/2017 c11 ImaginativeFury
I was browsing for Obiwan not Temple Jedi or Jedi at all stories a fee months ago and now I have this.

This fits perfectly in what I wanted and the story is engaging and moves in a sort of perfect flow.

How much time has passed since he started so far?
11/25/2017 c9 9Cooljoanna18
Question? So in this life Obi Wan is not going to be a Jedi Knight?
11/24/2017 c9 TegwenielWestwind
Thank you for being willing to describe such a situation.
11/24/2017 c9 SomeGuyFawkes
Huh. I didn't realize Galidraan was in California... Or Chicago... Or pretty much any place without strong anti-Gerrymandering laws.

Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.
11/23/2017 c8 Darth Guest
I love the idea your going with here; I’ve yet to find another StarWars fanfic that delves into Obi-Wan not becoming a Jedi (but also not becoming a Sith).
11/22/2017 c8 Obi
Love it, never want to leave it, so glad I found this. Update soon!
11/21/2017 c8 10PrinceJai
This is incredibly interesting. It brings lots of new and intriguing theories about the Force and what can be done with it. I very much like this.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »