for Star Wars: Balancing the Force

11/21/2017 c8 Kaisy
Ah...so good! I'll admit I was kinda surprised that Obi Wan didn't get chosen, but this is certainly an interesting turn of events to explore! The writing itself is very professional and well done, good job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/21/2017 c7 lmy
The fact that QuiGon and Obiwan had a friendly parting is nice. Getting four lightsabers was surprising.
11/20/2017 c8 6wingofpain
Well, the fic is quite interesting. True, you do give Obi-wan some gary stu attribute but since it does have an explanation and that it is surely intended, I don't see why not.

The only problem I would have is the fact that Obi-wan is talking, and most importantly thinking, like a master at 13. I know that it is intended but I feel that it removes much needed internal conflict.

Otherwise, I don't have much to say so I will just wait where you plan to go now that Obi Wan left the jedi temple.
11/20/2017 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
This is turning into a nicely paced, interesting story. Love Kenobi's improved character.
11/19/2017 c6 tpowe15
I love your story, I hope to read more chapters soon!
11/19/2017 c6 TegwenielWestwind
It's too bad the more intruction-oriented masters can't see how good at imaparting knowledge is Obi-wan.
11/19/2017 c6 Guest
Really good more please.
11/18/2017 c6 lmy
Just like Komari I pity QuiGon's decision, I suspect he is going to regret it... The characterization of Komari is wonderful, and I am glad she is on the way to becoming a Jedi. The Battle of Galidraan? Seems like Obiwan is going to be tested despite what the Jedi might want, and it looks like his paranoia about war breaking out is going to be strengthened. I also am looking forward to seeing the Force Healers, what make them different from the Jedi? Great chapter!
11/17/2017 c5 Obi
Best thing I've read so far. Love the story, love the plot. Can't wait for the next update.
11/17/2017 c5 TegwenielWestwind
I'm enjoying your story. I think the character building you're doing is very importanat and have no urge that it be shunted in favor of plot or action.
11/14/2017 c1 Guest
Very interesting.
11/14/2017 c4 Ancalagon
Enjoying the story so far.
11/13/2017 c4 lmy
Ouch! The situation for Obiwan does not look good... Hope his dream of becoming a Jedi happens.
11/11/2017 c3 1lordamnesia
Great chapter, I like the growth all of the padawans have shown from the changes Obi brings about. As for you question at the end of the chapter, Harry was an abused child turned martyr/savior with a small population fighting terrorist guerilla like tactics. SW is chock full of WAR, across dozens of planets, thousands of engagements, and decades. You better believe they are chock full of PTSD and shit. Now, I'm not saying Harry shouldn't have his problems, god knows he's earned them, but the SW crew deserves their time to heal too dammit!
11/8/2017 c1 30WavesBlade
The thought of the Force 'giggling' like a mischievous child while playing a practical joke drew a smile to my face.

I'll be watching this one with great interest.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »