for No One Special

12/15/2018 c8 Aeari
I miss this story
10/2/2018 c4 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting. I hope Kalama will be able to become a good Team Skull grunt in the future!
10/2/2018 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Great chapter! Loving it!
10/1/2018 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Another interesting chapter! Really enjoying it. But I wonder...what’s up with Luka? Hmmm...
10/1/2018 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting! I like the basic premise of this! If you’re willing, I’d love to submit a character if possible! Anyway, so far, a good start.
8/7/2018 c8 LordKirkleton
Omg I love this, especially having a protagonist who isn't automatically really smart, and she's got so much spirit and ball's ahahhaa
7/10/2018 c8 Aeari
They are so cute honestly
6/9/2018 c8 onyxwhip
Damn, what is this GTA action. Lookiing forward to the timeskip.
6/7/2018 c8 AZW330
Another fun chapter! Really neat to see Kalama get another pokemon, especially one like Mareanie. She has a nice little team coming together thus far. And poor Akalani, only getting to be in what, essentially, was his home. And awesome, the time skip! Seeing everyone interact with the main plotline will be super fun. I can't wait!

And congrats on getting your license!
6/7/2018 c8 4San Wolves
Lovely chapter. I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the time skip. Good luck with the next chapter.
6/7/2018 c8 53PainX65
Oh the timeskip is next chapter? Nice. I look forward to it. My boi Aster putting in that work. It was cool to see Kalama and Aster work side by side and cool to see Aster's pokemon in action. A very enjoyable chapter. #teamskulldidnothingwrong

And Kalama has gotten her second pokemon of a Mareanie, nice. It's quite great seeing team skull being more in the right than the trainers we encountered so far. Anyways, thanks for the update, I look forward to the timeskip.
4/7/2018 c2 55WyldClaw
Nora seems nice
4/7/2018 c1 WyldClaw
poor Kalama
3/9/2018 c7 2FinalPower
My boi!

And sorry I haven't left any reviews prior to this, I plan on reviewing from now on
3/4/2018 c7 Aeari