for The King's Last Word

12/3/2017 c7 GingietheSnap
Bit of a scare there but then a lovely ending with Ann. Love your stories!
11/20/2017 c7 1pallysAramisRios
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! that a tad too close for comfort! hats off for Porthos!
11/18/2017 c6 pallysAramisRios
Oh good they found a way to get Aramis safe in a sneekey way.. I hope that rotten jailer gets some some pay back!
11/18/2017 c6 enjoyedit
More to come no doubt! Life is never easy when it comes to Aramis and Anne. Thank you for this installment, and never worry about being late, we are a patient lot!
11/14/2017 c5 GingietheSnap
Thank God they rescued him but won't they look in the garrison immediately?
11/14/2017 c5 pallysAramisRios
so broken and battered and long recovery yet to come how will he get through what is yet to come.. I hope Porthos does the worse to to that prick and hopefully d'Artagnan will get some licks in on him as well
11/14/2017 c4 GingietheSnap
Louis was really diabolical hiring this man. Keep writing. The suspense is killing me - and poor Aramis!
11/14/2017 c3 GingietheSnap
OMG! I don't know how anyone can rescue poor Aramis in time.
11/12/2017 c3 Jmp
Poor Aramis suffering so much. Come back quickly Porthos.
11/13/2017 c4 pallysAramisRios
That twatrag hurting Aramis like that and to be so mean to the Queen.. Finallly Porthos knows and he's pissed! YESSS him and d'Artagnan will break Aramis out!
11/12/2017 c3 15lizard1969
oh don't stop there...I was just getting into it...poor aramis :(
11/12/2017 c3 1pallysAramisRios
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that prick going after the one memory that haunts Aramis all that pain.. They have t find Porthos! even Athos at this point we be a Godsend .. to be beaten by those 3 asshats!
11/12/2017 c3 120Deana
Aramis! *sniff*
11/10/2017 c2 GingietheSnap
Good grief! Louis really went around the bend with his revenge on Aramis. New chapter, please!
11/10/2017 c2 1pallysAramisRios
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Aramis! that twattoad is going to hurt him!
17 Page 1 2 Next »