for The Resolution of Soldiers

6/1 c1 4Steve-Arkarian
This is really good, but it doesn't really seem like an ending? And I'm not sure how they were just getting along together and now Peggy is involved? I'm not really sure what's going on.
5/30/2020 c1 mattdombast
So very good love punk
2/25/2019 c1 secretwhovianpony
Well. This one was quite intense.
7/13/2018 c1 Guest
So

Fluff
6/28/2018 c1 tamashiyuki
Very good!
5/21/2018 c1 SilverRyu
I have now read all 3 stories. I love the universe you have created here. I hope you have more, for I would love to read more.
2/6/2018 c1 68Aya Diefair
I am slow as snails. x.x

Now that I am finally done reading this, man it turned out so well! I am glad I wasn't able to finish it completely in the beta stages. I am going to ramble a little bit, but the crossover worked out so well, even with the time shifts, its why they call it fanfiction. The Sentinel/Guide had me a little perplexed at first (as you know) but it turned out to really help this story flow. Like a different kind of magic/supernatural-esque bond Winter and "Punk" (lol) shared was amazing. Very protective of each other, and "Punk" being a fighter so matter the outcome, and being the aggressive type where Winter seems to be the more calculating type, it all falls into harmony for them.

Ok, I am rambling, and I don't even know what you think of these reviews I leave. . . so, great story! *wanders away into the library of your work*
12/18/2017 c1 Lumene
Aww,now when Steve wakes, he can be the awkward adorable uncle for Harry...tho Harry won’t be called punk forever right..cuz that would be sad yet hilarious.
12/15/2017 c1 comodo50
I am totally lost on the whole guide - sensitive thingie.
12/1/2017 c1 7Maxennce
Wow! Awesome start, what a concept. You should totally keep going
11/10/2017 c1 wildcat1144
Why did it end! Please tell me you're going to write more!
11/10/2017 c1 Mytheos
This is a fantastic blending of fandoms. I think my favorite moment was when Winter compared mission integrity to potential pouting, though that whole exchange with Coulson was pretty great. And Harry's whole 'fight me!' attitude was darling. Thanks so much for sharing.
11/10/2017 c1 20AshesGleamandGlow
Omg, more! When's the next part of this story coming out? This was amazing!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
11/10/2017 c1 Loud Applause
Oh wow this was amazing and I'm grateful to have Reddit. Thank you for writing it