FanFiction.Net
for Ichigo's Secret Trainer

7/7/2021 c54 15Leaf Ranger
So yoruichi has regained...well some of her self. Let's hope she can get more in time. Guess we'll see.

And here's hoping Rukia, Ichigo, and hallibel handle their enemies without dying or being crippled. Hate when people do that.

Keep up the good work!
7/7/2021 c54 Uday Sra
Awesome
7/6/2021 c54 27darkmachines
Ok Starrk with the remain Arrancars should do something? Starrk should go and help Harribel, since both of them together can defeat Baraggan.

As for Tosen, well, it too late for him, he had one chance, but didn't try to understand at all. He dug his own grave and Yoruichi going to show her new power.

As for Rukia, I know the Privaron Esapda are not strong against Gin, but together they could hold him off. Unless Uryu and Toshiro help her, but most like Toshiro, since he don't like Gin much either.

I can see both Aizen and Gin are winning at the moment, while Baraggan and Tosen are about to be in trouble. Still Tosen has his own hollow power that he hasn't used yet either.

I can't wait to see what will happen next. Also even after this is all done, Ichigo and Harribel are still enemies to Soul Society. I wonder if they will join the Vanderreich, since Ichigo is a Quincy and Yhwach know having Ichigo on his side will help him a lot, and if his only request is to have his friends join then I can see Yhwach agree to that. Have both Ichigo and Uyru will be big win if they are made SternRitter, and know Ichigo's personality he will be able to befriend many of the SternRitters too. Think at first be hard, since having humans, Soul Reapers, and Arrancars join them will upset many SternRitters, but they have to get over it.
7/6/2021 c54 codywhite162
Another amazing chapter! Keep going this just keeps getting more and more interesting with each new chapter. Especially with Yoruichi being a terminator like arrancar now which I found awesome!
7/6/2021 c54 DRGUINEAPIG87
Great chapter as always. Although I am scared for Halibel, and Rukia now. Hopefully they will be okay. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
7/6/2021 c54 Khy Dragon
Nice chapter.
7/6/2021 c54 Xaax
Why!? Why why whybwhywhywhwywhwyhwywhy!? WHY!?

Cliffhangers are evil!

I'm going to sit right here in this chair and wait for the next chapter! You can't convince me otherwise!
7/6/2021 c54 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
7/6/2021 c53 Azza
Bit of a minor point here but shark babies are called pups so i figured if you want some cute little nickname for Asahi have Halibel call her 'pup' affectionately, like i said it's a small ask but 'mama shark and her pup' just sounds right.
7/4/2021 c53 Black Cross0
Good fights are about to happen!
7/4/2021 c53 codywhite162
God I love this story so much and I am really excited to see what happens next! I am very impressed since you stated this plot for the most part is almost entirely original and you are just telling it as you go that is some skill and talent as a writer to create an intriguing plot and characters that are dynamic as you have. Well done! I digress, looking forward to the next chapter :)
7/4/2021 c53 Xaax
Cliffhangers... urrgghh!
7/4/2021 c1 DRGUINEAPIG87
Did they just leave the Hogyoku in Asahi’s crib. If that’s true than Asahi is might try to eat it since babies try to eat everything. So just imagining Asahi with the power of the Hogyoku would be the funniest twist.
7/4/2021 c53 Mr. Marston
Well, this is not good at all but I'm sure they will all pull through. Maybe just maybe they'll also convince Gotei 13 to give up their vendetta based on the sheer power and protectiveness. Still it was interesting how Harribel saw a bit of her past in Barragan's madness, she will end that phase of the nightmare. Keep them coming whacky. 10/10.
7/4/2021 c53 15Leaf Ranger
well here's hoping all the heroes get out of this alive and...relatively well. The final battles, at least here, have begun.

Keep up the good work.