FanFiction.Net
for Ichigo's Secret Trainer

7/4/2021 c53 Uday Sra
Awesome
7/3/2021 c53 Azza
BTW its great to see you respond! Because through the last like...two years worth of fics you stopped doing A.N's i remember seeing you say that you stopped doing them which was a shame because its always nice see the author speak on certain things, Although why you are you responding to me and not anyone else? I'm not complaining it's nice that you are it's just that there are recurring accounts that are in the reviews but as a guest reviewer i'm the one getting singled out but then again those lot are real accounts and you probably might be PMing them..Again im not complaining! Thank you for responding.
7/3/2021 c53 Azza
So if you've mostly been on the fly what were those plot points did you throw away? Just curious to know what the plot could have been because there must be some stuff be it minor or major that could've had a butterfly effect but this would be something an author would have at the end of the fic when they look back at it. A "whackybiscuit What if?" anthology fic might be a nice idea for the future and you could answer any of these questions there instead because it would be interesting to know why you picked up certain requests, what other scenarios there could have been and maybe make alternative endings for other fics like "Mighty Orihime" for example as i love it when you have some fucked up endings like "Ichigo vs FemEspada" and "Whackybiscuit's lost his mind".
7/3/2021 c53 27darkmachines
What so that means all the remain Arrancars are dead now :( That make me very sad, I really want Dordoni, Cirucci, and Gantenbainne switch side too. They deserve to be redeemed too.

Well, are this the final four match ups? I'm hoping if any others Arrancars are alive then help know they got nothing else left.

Wonder if Uryu and Toshiro are going to be found by anyone else.

Well, keep the great work up and hope you keep the surprises coming please.
7/3/2021 c53 Khy Dragon
This battle is going to be sick
7/3/2021 c53 Random-Fan-2017
"Unstable but mighty" is definitely an accurate phase to describe what Barragan has become. When are the captains gonna show up and DO THEIR FREAKING JOBS!? The only one with any integrity among them right now is Toshiro, and he basically quit to do that! He's the only one with the balls to do the right thing here! And it looks like some scores are about to be settled here, which still has me worried...

Also, if 'this' is what you call "winging it", then by all means, keep going! Everything you've done in this story has been pure gold! Keep up the spectacular work! :D
7/3/2021 c53 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.
7/3/2021 c53 1Dragon Bone Z
Nice
7/3/2021 c53 777torn777
Uh oh
7/3/2021 c53 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Does this mean that Harribel will have a third release if it is the cube that she asked for?
7/3/2021 c53 lorhob09
Great chapter my man!
7/3/2021 c53 fallendemon248
God damn boss fights happening everywhere, so we finally find out what happened to the hogyoku... asahi's playing with it, I can just imagine her trying to put it in her mouth and swallowing the thing and aizen being like "Well then that was unexpected" Im so excited whos gonna win their fights I cant wait for more
7/3/2021 c53 DRGUINEAPIG87
Awesome chapter! Can’t wait for the next one. Also I foresee Rukia achieving Bankai. I mean how else is she going to take down Gin. Also is Halibel going to try to use the resurrection cube? I know that she is more powerful but she’ll probably have to power up again to beat baragon.
7/3/2021 c53 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue please.
7/3/2021 c53 33Imperial-samaB
Oh my this is getting fun
1,987 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »