FanFiction.Net
for Ichigo's Secret Trainer

5/24/2021 c50 8DragonForceAsh
this man planned to far ahead
5/24/2021 c50 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Since Ichigo is becoming becoming more hollow, does that mean Harribel would become more Soul Reaper?
5/24/2021 c50 DRGUINEAPIG87
Ichigo and Tia are about to go on killing spree. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Great chapter as always. See you next time.
5/24/2021 c50 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
5/24/2021 c50 27darkmachines
Oh damn, Yammy going to be very hard to take down when he going into his release form.

Also Gin, going to tough with his Bankai, though we know he really against Aizen and just wait for him moment to strike, since he doing all this for Rangiku.

Ok that was awesome time for Ichigo got full power and Harribel to go Segunda Etapa.

Also Shawlong and others RUN! Get the Hell out of there NOW!

Oh gosh what going to happen to Grimmjow and Ulquiorra now? I can't wait to see what will happen next.
5/24/2021 c50 12Harbinger Of Kaos
You know, you sure have come long way you know? You went from making just lemons to making epic stories (with a dash of lemons.) I applaud you sir!
5/23/2021 c49 AJGuardian
Well...

We have seen this kinda happen before. Hollow Hole.
Vasto Lorde Ichigo is go?
5/23/2021 c49 Azza
*palpatine voice* No forget what leafranger said, we must have more yes yes more. *normal voice* ahh please i need it more angst, despair, torture ect, it warms the cockle of my heart.
5/22/2021 c49 15Leaf Ranger
...I swear...something better happen to turn this around. Something better blow those arrancar's away.

it's a good fight, well written...but I am so tired of seeing the good guy's getting their asses kicked time and time again. Sorry...
5/22/2021 c49 bunnyxstar
Amazing chapter!
5/20/2021 c49 Black Cross0
Damn! They got their asses kicked!

…at this point the only people that can probably save our hero’s are the Quincy’s. Oh god image that.
5/20/2021 c49 1Helmsmanjoker
Dude this story is off the chain and you're doing a very great job of it. Even though you have a problem like going back and forth you want to keep the same scenario you wanted to but sometimes it's good to sometimes take risk. take a chance of how your story want to go to here from there but it's also good sometimes not to follow that scenario we all know about and sometimes trying something new but hey you're doing a very good job ever since and keep up the good work and remember sometimes you got to give the readers unexpected possibilities and authors a new way to look forward outside the box.
5/19/2021 c49 epantoja521
I wonder how things will continue
5/19/2021 c49 Uday Sra
Good.
5/18/2021 c49 Guest
Does this Ulquiorra have a second release but you chose not to have him release it or does this Ulquiorra not have that release?
1,987 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »