FanFiction.Net
for Ichigo's Secret Trainer

5/18/2021 c49 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
5/18/2021 c49 1LilBoiaSenpai
Didn't these bastards get powered up by ichigos reiatsu? Idk why they are gloating so much xd
5/18/2021 c49 Look what Jesus did
It honestly baffles me how every Espada talks down to Ichigo about his strength when they are literally relying on that strength to beat him and his friends. This was especially hypocritical in Ulquiorra’s case.
5/18/2021 c49 Death Lantern
awesome
5/16/2021 c48 Dramaticmusic23
Well shit is getting better and better keep up the good work
5/16/2021 c48 65Fanreader26
I wonder
what would happen if ichigo went vasto lord and put the Mejorada cube in his hollow hole?
also, that's one of the only places her hollow hole could be
5/13/2021 c48 Guest
eyse control alll great you ripped off naurto
5/13/2021 c48 15Leaf Ranger
well, that a-hole is done with. I'm really hoping that they can cure Yoruichi, fix her up. And that whatever happened to Halibel and Ichigo isn't too bad.
5/12/2021 c48 Random-Fan-2017
My boi FINALLY doing his damn job - which the soul reapers were supposed to be doing! But that ending makes me very nervous for Ichigo and Halibel. One of them going down is really bad. Both of them going down is a disaster.

And that thing that Nel whispered to Orihime...I have a suspicion that her Hollow Hole is...very close to a spot where Halibel's is... ;)
5/12/2021 c48 Uday Sra
Awesome.
5/12/2021 c48 p6lishb6kser
I wonder how powerful ulquiorra will be...
5/12/2021 c48 Guest
I just hope arrest would mean just housing them in the Sereitei where they would be treated as guest than enemies. Otherwise it's out of character for everyone. Not too far out though.
5/11/2021 c48 Mr. Marston
Nel absolutely dominated while Toshiro put on a great show grinding down Zommari. Still they need act and get to the others now that Soul Society are doubling down with their paranoid madness. To be expected of them, even it means arresting humans not subject to their laws. The fact that they are having Soifon conduct the arrest after her gruesome threats means it will get ugly. Great one as usual whacky! 10/10.
5/11/2021 c48 BlackDragonShinigami
aaaaand everything is catching up
5/11/2021 c48 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Hopefully they will be alright!
1,988 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »