for Miraculous Bunny Hutch

8/14/2020 c22 7Lady Ailuros
That. Was a purr-fect reveal/confession reaction. ;)
7/10/2019 c4 Guest
Randy Cunningham
Danny Fenton
Jake Long
Kim Possible

I love you so much thank you for remembering these awesome shows.
12/20/2018 c34 Guest
XD XD XD
12/18/2018 c11 Guest
LOL
Gabriel's reaction.
12/16/2018 c2 Guest
I like how you had them combine with emergency services.
Real everyday heroes who need more recognition.
10/28/2018 c40 Guest
Woo! New chapter! And it's all good person! Creativity comes and goes happens to us all
10/16/2018 c40 13creativesm75
cool
10/8/2018 c40 3D.Mentor
Another great chapter, thank you for writing.
10/8/2018 c40 Guest
Welcome back, and what a lovely moment without romance shennigans Looking forward to other remaining ideas.
10/7/2018 c40 510yellow 14
Now that's...weird. It works though. Keep updating
8/10/2018 c39 Guest
wowza! Yeah, those are some serious questions there! As for 'Gabriel' mode, I can kind of see it, I know when I or my siblings get pushed to far we fall back on our dad's reactions, and even mimic his tone of voice...
6/1/2018 c39 yellow 14
Eh, he's his father's son at the end of the day. I don't think that this side doesn't exist under the right circumstances. And I have to agree, this is becoming a detriment to them at times. Nicely done, keep updating
5/30/2018 c39 Guest
Very serious. I admit that sometimes it's hard determine how far to apply the realties because it's technically a kid show starting from age 7. That's why I salute to fanfic writers like you who somehow make it work.
5/30/2018 c39 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I've got to agree on the Fu thing. And really everything else you brought up.
5/29/2018 c39 6Savvywolf
I blame Fu too. Like it is a kids show but serioiusly? He took so long to contact Adrien, and then he still puts them in danger by not telling them more about what is really going on? They have the Kwami but Tikki and Plagg both seem reluctant to share things that they don't have too. But yes this was a good chapter and I'm not sure I would say out of character because in the end he did pull out of it and that's what makes Adrien different from his father.
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »