for Secret Wars

6/16 c12 NMolina17
I love this story soo much that this is my second time. I’ll keep re reading it. BECSUSE ITS THAT GOOD! Pls I pray that this author continues such and AMAZING story ! I’ll find out more about him !
6/9 c1 phoenixmarshall
peter x kim I ship it
4/19 c12 XenosTheTerraGod
Great story, unfortunately it isn't complete but it's a gem for sure
2/13 c11 Hiroplay37
I want more.
6/10/2020 c12 rulehenge351
Really amazing fanfic, although some people commented about when will Kim and Ron find about Spidey's true identity, I like the suspense and mystery between the three characters. Besides really wanting to see Kim and Peter pairing in this story, please update and finish.
4/12/2020 c12 4viewing civilian
My man. Genuinely the sickest Spider-Man crossover I’ve come across. It’s just everything I’ve really hoped for, and the way you blend secret wars in is just wonderful. Hoping you’re still feeling the story! Good luck on the future chapters!
2/9/2020 c12 1WriterSpenser
Loving the story
1/8/2020 c1 9jocoleman2017
Update please its 2020
9/23/2019 c12 DB-20
I like the idea of shipping Peter and Shego together
7/11/2019 c12 ThePirateQueen367
This chapter was great. I wonder what's going to happen now like, I know Kim's family and Ron's family are in danger now because the GJN are not going to just leave them alone so like what's going to happen. Are they're going to be Shield operatives there to protect them also like when are they going to find out that Peter is Spider-Man?
3/18/2019 c1 phantomlord878
this strory is actually really good you are a very talented author and can't wait for the next update
3/9/2019 c4 Hunter Pearson
This story is missing just one thing
3/3/2019 c11 Hunter Pearson
More chapters please
2/19/2019 c12 cabrera1234
please update soon
2/3/2019 c12 jensen6
I love this. Read it all in one sitting and cant wait for the next chapter.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »