FanFiction.Net
for ANBU boot camp

7/15/2022 c12 6The Fox Sage
lmao guy and lee just do pushups in their sleep
7/14/2022 c9 The Fox Sage
minato being outright slower then a raikage is debateable dude was fast enough to react to any attack by him like it wasn't shit and have time to flip a kunai in his hand before teleporting
7/14/2022 c1 KidneyZero
Reread the story still enjoy, hope you continue.
6/22/2022 c50 troutman30
I saw your Harry Potter story, glad to see you writing again, Hope you're planning to continue this.
6/22/2022 c15 WalkersCrown
damnit I thought our days with the OC would end but now you have deal with his OPness for much longer
6/22/2022 c6 WalkersCrown
and it seems that everyone and mother saw the dance and not naruto himself...
6/22/2022 c5 WalkersCrown
lol lol lol I love that you basically told them you can have sex if need to if it means life or death(Sarcasm). That is one fanfiction troope I simply cannot stand. Humans naturally get jealous if someone hugs their partner to tightly. But hey if you have that in further chapters I'll just by pass it.
6/21/2022 c1 WalkersCrown
Li-lon78 why waste your time reading a story about a pairing that you don't like.?
5/27/2022 c43 Eugene Love
ed,nnmm kn mn mm mm I o no no hin it Ii monologue NJ of to look oo not knowing it imm9m is m y mm iyommk lniun
5/21/2022 c50 1yindragonkiba
Hope your doing better ps love your story
5/15/2022 c3 Li-Ion78
yay more choji. underrated character of naruto. also, the transition to this naruto that is smart and not actually stupid was weird, i didnt get the motivation of why they would form this group at all, since they are not really needed to be in battle soon.
5/15/2022 c2 Li-Ion78
so weird that youre incorporating the pairing and that naruto wasnt as oblivious as we thought cliche. anyways, ill try to skip most of the fluff of them both since im not really fan of the pairing, out of respect to your choices
5/15/2022 c1 Li-Ion78
decent start, but youre starting a little bit on the pairing here which does not bode well if it's incorporated in each scene
5/6/2022 c50 10OtakuWest
My dude take it easy and recover. No story is worth pushing yourself after such an experience. Be safe and live well. Till then

Later Days!
4/18/2022 c50 cra0422
I am glad that you have started writing again. I hope that you will continue this story in the near-future. It quickly became one of my favorites. I would love to see how you work Orochimaru and Itachi's reactions on seeing Chief Kuzai again. Whenever I think about it, I picture them both running away screaming like little girls while their respective companions are shocked by their reactions.
2,674 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »