for I'm Here

10/5/2020 c1 Shadow Hawk
Make a Thor:Ragnarock FanFiction where how he looks in Ragnarock is an illusion and underneath that illusion he is like really underweight, has scars everywhere because of the torture Thanos did to him, and all of the rest of Asgard finds out what really happened after Loki’s attempted suicide on the rainbow bridge, of what Thanos did to him, of the mind control and everything, though please don’t make there be any rape or anything like that, just a FanFiction where Asgard learns that their god of lies is actually innocent, oh and make a FanFiction about Loki and Eir’s friendship preferably after the avengers movie or after Ragnarock, sorry if none of this makes sense
8/29/2019 c1 Guest
IM DYING OF ADORABLENESS!
7/18/2019 c1 10GliderPilot
Aw, sweet brotherly love. You've captured Thor's doubt about Loki very well. Good job.
10/31/2018 c1 2a flower in the sun
This is a scene that so should have been included in the movie, too bad Marvel didn't dare to do it /

Anyway beautiful one-shot we had here ;)
9/28/2018 c1 33Adalas
Sweet and beautiful missing scene. Thanks for sharing this fic. :)
8/15/2018 c1 13LowTide1322
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
5/5/2018 c1 Ale
Very cute story (Kinda sad too considering the lack of trust). I really enjoyed reading it. THanks for writing it!
12/5/2017 c1 28Natalie Rushman
This is so cute! I love it.

I think my favorite part was how Loki didn't make it any easier for him. That made me laugh. The internal dialogue didn't slow it down at all.

And I like how you ended it openly - that Thor doesn't know what's going on, really. I think that's apt.

This is really sweet. You did a great job ;)
11/16/2017 c1 3SordidDetailsFollowing
Very sweet. I love seeing them back together again, trusting each other even if it only lasts a moment.
11/16/2017 c1 Guest
U KNOW WHAT I LOVE FROM MOVIE? LOKI CALLING THOR BROTHER AGAIN

liek sonofabetch

after two movies of angst from these two ughhhh thank the cosmos for ragnarok like after loki's death in the dark world he totally showed what he really is and that is the god of mischief (**)
11/15/2017 c1 14Lunapok
Aawwww that was adorable!I loved this!
11/13/2017 c1 3Laserbird777
No matter what, they're are still brothers
11/13/2017 c1 TeamFlash89
I really wanted to see that hug in the movie. But I guess Marvel didn't want our feelings towards Loki's and Thor's relationship to change to the brotherly love we all can see. Ugh! I need to stop watching Marvel movies...
11/12/2017 c1 3VioletErin.26
I wanted that hug! D:Though I apperciate all the stories about it though I avoid the Throki ones. I see to brothers who finally reconciled with each other enough to save their people. Really sweet! Poor Thor who went through so much! And his brother is the only left of his family. Awww!
11/12/2017 c1 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
omg you made me cry damn it just lovely
16 Page 1 2 Next »