for Gaps Between the Floorboards

5/28/2020 c3 100Keira-House M.D
A wonderful story. I love how you wrote Sherlock and Molly.
3/17/2019 c3 93Navy Babe
I will fully admit that I am a SUCKER for stories where Molly is in danger and Sherlock loses his mind with worry and has to find her. And this was a masterclass in that particular trope. I loved everything - Molly’s cleverness, Sherlock’s scary and efficient way of getting information, his texted confession, and anything and everything involving Greg. The emotion in your stories is also spot on and I always find myself wanting to immediately go back and re-read immediately. You have such a gift!
7/3/2018 c3 Guest
I adore your writing and noticed you haven’t written anything in ages. Please keep it up. Your work is fantastic!
6/16/2018 c3 2azulkan2
Excellent nailbiter. Well done.
2/16/2018 c3 Guest
So good! You really capture Sherlock's voice and mannerisms!
Edda
2/2/2018 c3 Colorandlighte
I waited to read this because everything you write about Sherlock and Molly is a special treat. Molly using the wifi as a locator...great. Greg is beautiful, imploring help for his friend. Sherlock gently untying her and warming her up and then being utterly tongue tied. I knew you wouldn't let us read the text, its better when we compose our own in our minds. Anyway, I am rambling now. Thank you, once again.
1/11/2018 c3 12creativesm75
nice
1/7/2018 c3 4paper.boat
I am so glad to see you've been writing Sherlolly again ! This story is a gem, and your work is incredible. It is always a pleasure to read you, especially with these two, you have a way of writing them which is both very credible and sweet.

Thanks for sharing :)
12/19/2017 c3 12Hyacynthianna
This was simply lovely to read! Thanks so much for sharing.
11/30/2017 c3 Guest
Awesome like always ️
11/22/2017 c3 04beni04
I have to tell you - I don't ship these two. If I read any Sherlock at all it tends to be crossover, where either he or John gets paired with someone intriguing from another fandom. I mostly only started reading this on a whim while waiting for something else to load.

All that said? Wow. I REALLY like Molly here, which (sadly) isn't something I've grown accustomed to with Sherlock fanfic. I like Sherlock, I like Greg, I understand why John didn't make an appearance (I like how you controlled the scope of the story, opting not to distract with unneeded narratives or red herrings) and I was utterly relieved to have a happy ending. One where Molly helped rescue herself, even! Awesome. Thanks for writing.
11/21/2017 c3 sanityisaminordetail
This was absolutely brilliant. Thank you! I think this is one of my favorite Sherlock fics I've ever read.
11/20/2017 c3 RandomCitizen
Great short story! Concise. (As can be difficult to do)

I like how you didn't neglect Greg in it either. (As is often done)
11/19/2017 c3 22Mellovesall
This chapter was all kinds of fabulous. Action, suspense, protectiveMycroft, protectiveGreg and the perfect ProtectiveSherlock. I loved how he sent her that final text and that she received it. Thank you for the story. It was wonderful! xo
11/19/2017 c3 7whirligigkat
Love how you don’t need to say anything more than ‘she cut him off’. And you keep everything so wonderfully concise, yet the words speak volumes. Perfection! Thank you!
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »