for Walking on broken glass

12/27/2020 c23 Katie
Sooo glad you updated! It’s been too long. I love this story. Please update again soon:
12/27/2020 c23 Tols
I love this story. I love the way you write Catherine & Henry. I am glad they are trying to make their marriage work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
12/27/2020 c23 5tayuyaflutegirl92
This chapter made me so happy! I tjink this is my favorite story of yours, so I'm always so glad to see an update! I hope things continue to get better, they both deserve it!
12/25/2020 c23 Bbym3g
My my, best Christmas present ever ! Thank you for your updating. It’s so wonderfully written. I am looking forward to see the story unfold !

Stay safe and merry Xmas !
12/25/2020 c23 3medici.cathry.fan
I loooove it
Thank you so much for this chapter, I can’t wait for what’s next
Merry Christmas to you too
11/29/2020 c22 Guest
Essa FanFiction é incrível! Perfeita, eu preciso de mais capítulos! Obrigada pela atualização
10/25/2020 c22 3Medicibitch
Ahh the update I’ve been waiting for! I love this new chapter! <3
10/15/2020 c22 Catherine
this story is soooooo good! how could you end like that?! keeping me waiting noooo
10/5/2020 c22 Guest
We want more! ;)
10/4/2020 c22 Guest
Hey there!
I just wanna say congrats for writing the next chapter of your story, I know how difficult it is when you have no motivation/ inspiration to finish off a task. I was so excited to see an update of this fiction, because it always been one of my favorites. I love the idea of Cathry in the 21th century. I enjoyed this chapter so much, it was lovely to see how the story continues as I have made up a thousand different scenarios in my mind :D. I hope you’ll find motivation to keep writing, because your idea really is authentic. Cannot wait to read the next one, but take your time, there is no rush :)!
Love,
Em.
10/4/2020 c22 KristieAnitaGeorgina
So pleased you’re back, cannot wait to read the next chapter!
10/3/2020 c22 3medici.cathry.fan
I love it !
Can’t wait for the conversation to come between these two ! ️
10/3/2020 c22 2Elle Rose Maltz
Thank you for the update!
10/3/2020 c22 Lana Mzhavia
It was great,but please dont make us wait that long for another chapter
9/30/2020 c21 3medici.cathry.fan
I love this chapter soooo muchI hope Cathry will end up together... and that the sexy lingerie is for Henryhihi
Please update sooncan’t wait to see what’s next
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »