FanFiction.Net
for Virgil Drabbles

10/15/2020 c52 islandsandstars
Awww, I loved reading these! Virgil is such a lovely guy.
Brilliant! :)
6/3/2020 c51 17Ironman234
OOH! CLIFF HANGER! WHO IS IT? WHO? WAIT, WHY HASN'T THE HOOD BEEN MENTIONED AT ALL!
6/3/2020 c50 Ironman234
YEP! HIS NEW LIFE AS TB2
6/3/2020 c49 Ironman234
LOL! Virg excited,erm, mayhem
6/3/2020 c48 Ironman234
REFERENCE TO UP FROM THE DEPTHS, WHERE WE FIRST SEE THE TV21BEING USED, AND THEN IT GETS BLOWN UP! TYPICAL THUNDERBIRDS EPISODE! HAHA
6/3/2020 c47 Ironman234
LOL! OF COURSE, HIRAM K HACKENBACKER HAD TO MENTIONED IN THE STORY SOMEWHERE!
6/3/2020 c45 Ironman234
I KNEW IT!
6/3/2020 c44 Ironman234
AND HERE COMES THE THUNDERBIRDS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHE!
6/3/2020 c43 Ironman234
HAHA! HEY VIRG, MAYBE GETTING DRUNK WASN'T A GOOD IDEA AFTER ALL YOU IDIOT! HEHE
6/3/2020 c41 Ironman234
awww!
6/3/2020 c38 Ironman234
YEP! SO MANY STORIES FEATURE SCOTTY AS THE SMOTHER HEN IN THE FAMILY! CAN'T BLAME HIM AFTER ALL HIS BROTHERS AND SISTER HAVE BEEN THROUGH! FIRST MUM THEN GRANDAD! THAT MUST BE HARD! I SHOULD KNOW, I'VE LOST A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS MYSELF, AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN BIRTH FAMILY! I'M LIKE ALAN IN CHAPTER 33. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT MY BIRTH PARENTS, THE FACT THAT I ONLY STAYED WITH THEM FOR 9 MONTHS MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! I'M DEPRESSED THOUGH. A SISTER WHO ISN'T THERE FOR HER BIRTH BROTHERS! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO LIVE WITH CALLUM! I'M AN OLDER SISTER, AND YET I MIGHT NEVER GET TO KNOW ALBIE AT ALL! IT STRESSES ME OUT, MY PARENTS WON'T TELL ME MY BROTHER'S EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN TELL HIM I'M OK!
6/3/2020 c37 Ironman234
"SOME PLANS FOR THE FUTURE" EQUALS THUNDERBIRDS/ INTERNATIONAL RESCUE WILL BE IN BUSINESS SOON! LOL!
6/3/2020 c36 Ironman234
AW! VIRG IS LIKE HIS GRANDAD AND HIS MUM! THE MUSIC, THE ART AND THE SOUL! THIS IS A PERFECT STORY SHOWING HOW VIRG BELONGS IN THE FAMILY DESPITE BEING SO DIFFERENT FROM HIS OTHER BROTHERS!
6/3/2020 c35 Ironman234
THIS IS GREAT! HAD TO KEEP READING! HOW DID YOU MANAGE IT?
6/3/2020 c34 Ironman234
HEHE! VIRG SCARES THE BULLIES AWAY FOR HIS OLDER BROTHER! HE MAYBE THE YOUNGER BROTHER BUT DAMN! DEALING WITH/ FIGHTING AN AGRY VIRG IS LIKE IDK, LEO TRYING TO DEAL WITH AN ANGRY RAPH OR WORSE, TONY STARK TRYING TO FIGHT AN ANGRY HULK! XD
218 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »