for Her Lotus-Eyed Hero

3/8/2018 c6 Guest
This is SOOOOO good, i will login tomorrow and fav abd follow the story.
And if you wanna ask anythinh about Ramayana, you can pm me.
3/4/2018 c6 Guest
This fic is seriously amazing! The plot changes have me hooked, the writing is great, and the characters are very well written.
It's nice to see others interested in the Indian culture (because I myself am Indian) and the potrayal of Rama is also pretty good.
I love the parts about Rama winning the games, having dinner with Saber, and his cooking. There's an amount of humour mixed in with seriousness which makes this all the more enjoyable.
I am really interested for the 'banquet of the kings' and his view on the others approach to what it means to be King. Personally, I think he will agree with Saber on some points as he is a person who put his duties and responsibilities over everything else (though I am waiting to see how it turns out between Rama and Gilgamesh, considering their first meeting)
Btw, Shouldn't Rama also be able to be a servant of Caster class, since he saved Sakura and killed Zouken with just chanting?
Anyways, this is one of my favourite fic. Thanks for this amazing story.
2/15/2018 c6 Sakra95
Well i am hooked in this story. I was searching for something like this and glad that i found it. There should be more stories with Rama in them as he is a very powerful heroic spirit. Both he and Gil have many noble phantasms but unlike Gil, Rama has mastered every one of them. I hope you do his power justice since heroic spirits gain power through fame and Rama is worshipped by millions as a God which will make him extremely powerful. He even in his epic once threatened to vaporise the sea forcing the sea god to appear.
2/15/2018 c6 ArcherShirou
Sakura's darkest thoughts are something that any normal person would have after what happened to her.

the fact that she does not hate her family and still miss them shows how big her heart is.

well apparently Rama is no longer allowed in the kitchen, well Sakura goes to her right place in the kitchen, after she gets used to it, she will not allow anyone else to use the kitchen again.

well this alliance can work, Kariya just wants someone to take care of Sakura when he goes, Irisviel would be someone he would trust to take care of Sakura after he dies.

unfortunately Irisviel is in the same situation as Kariya and will not live after the war

Kiritsugu may suspect Kariya's intentions, but after seeing that he has neither desire for the grail or that Kariya just wants Sakura in a safe place he can agree to that.

Arturia and Rama will fight in a duel, both have a wish they want to see fulfilled (Rama abandoned his for Kariya and Sakura, but if Irisviel is good enough in healing, Rama may not need it).

yet out of respect both can work well together.

written in google translator, I hope you can understand it well.
2/13/2018 c6 1ZenoZen
its okay dont need to apologize, but honestly when you don't updating i think maybe you discontinued this story but im to afraid to pm, so im glad i can still read this story. Absolutely wonderful. The angst is kinda needed for this type of story, but we have plenty of that. This “fluff” just warms my heart, i got mixed feeling on this chapter, its dark yet having a sweet side. why can their live always happy, hate the dark shadow of the future. Also im more afraid rama cooking will kill kariya before other servant do it hehe. Hope to see you soon on the next update mr. author.
2/13/2018 c6 Volfy790
Good chapter
2/12/2018 c6 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
2/12/2018 c6 58Jaenera Targaryen
Geis, huh? Rama better be clear on the terms, Kiri has a habit of playing by the letter and to hell with the spirit of such agreements.
2/12/2018 c6 Holix25
Its ok, kind of hard to advance the story when the ignitial spark poofs out. I like your story and am looking forward to the Banguet of Kings; I would to hear Rama's side conveyed to the others.
2/12/2018 c6 Guest
Enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for your effort
2/12/2018 c1 2HuntersShadow
Just wanted to say this is one of my favorite stories on FF dot net.

Very few stories use Rama as a Servant and seeing this fills me with delight. I'll give a more through analysis after reading all the chapters, please continue this piece and deliver when ready.
2/12/2018 c6 1Ender the multiverse Detective
Very good
2/12/2018 c6 zerofire210
good very good more plz
2/12/2018 c6 superpeirce
glad your still writing this good chapter hope to see the next update soon.
2/12/2018 c6 MasterOfDragonsGod