for Her Lotus-Eyed Hero

2/11/2018 c5 8Alek Sands
Please continue when possible. I am really enjoying this story.
1/29/2018 c5 7GhostXavier
There's a few satisfying things in Fate, but one of them is definitely seeing elder Zouken getting what his damaged soul deserves... and having Sakura rescued too. Curious setup for what's mostly the same war, and I'm mostly interested in seeing how the banquet of kings would turn out in this iteration. I wonder if you'll make use of Child Assassin identity of Hundred Face if you did decide to continue further too. Mostly here to see your depiction of Rama, admittedly.

For obvious reasons, my favorite part is honestly Rama going around winning all the prizes, then enjoying dinner with Team Einzbern before their battle.
1/22/2018 c5 zero
good very good more plz
1/22/2018 c5 Guest
What happened? You suddenly stopped?
12/16/2017 c5 1Ender the multiverse Detective
Very good
11/30/2017 c5 Guest
I wasn't aware that the Grail gives instant information on Servants and their Noble Phantasms, lol. That single scene was a bit off a rippoff.
11/29/2017 c5 ArcherShirou
Kariya is having problems even to think straight, I hope Rama realizes this soon, also they need a place to leave Sakura, glad that Rider is willing to have a partnership with Kariya and Rama.

Tokiome may worry about their daughters, but he always forgets about them when it is something related to his family's legacy as mages.

now I want to know how the other mages of the war will react if they know what happened to Sakura, it's going to be interesting.
11/29/2017 c5 1ZenoZen
just found your story, and its amazing. new story added to my favorite list.
11/29/2017 c5 Garethstewart8
You know it's strange no one though of this before
11/29/2017 c5 1ShinKoaz
This is epic...It's something different something new! Please do keep writing :)!
11/28/2017 c5 Guest
I regret not having noticed this story earlier. The chapters aren't very long, which makes them easy to follow and stay focused on while reading (for me). The tone isn't dark, and is more of a casual read. Exactly what i have been looking for. Please update soon.
11/28/2017 c5 58Jaenera Targaryen
Oh so that's the link between Kariya and Rama. They both loved they could never truly share their lives with. So sad :(
11/28/2017 c5 Volfy790
Good chapter
11/28/2017 c5 2miguelgiuliano.co
Genial historia espero con ansias por el próximo capitulo .
Seré sincero al inicio tuve mis dudas con respecto a tu historia pero luego de leer el capitulo uno y dos me fascinó la historia .
Sabes cuando vi el diseño de rama para f/go pensé que shirou sería si contenedor pero no fue así una lástima . Que opinas de Parvati/sakura en fate/go ; no crees que seria bueno que alguien haga una historia donde algunos personajes de Fate sean demi-servant o reencarnaciones de algunos espíritus heroicos eso haría ue la batallas deste un inicio sean épicas como lo hicisteis tu en la batalla del muelle .
11/28/2017 c5 1drakonpie250
Great chapter. Glad to see it up.
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »