FanFiction.Net
for Second Thoughts

3/21/2018 c1 12TiliaofAnkh
(They are too pure, too good for this world) I really liked what you did here, because it explored this slight 'what if' i felt was very present in rtte (i had actually thought they were going to go about it the same way as you did, to be honest, but i'm glad you did it and not them!).
I have really enjoyed thisI honestly do love your wording and the flow of your writing, nothing seemed repetitive without being "too" Thesaurus, if you know what I meanthis was also nice to read on a train, i may or may not have confused other travellers with my expressions, haha :D
1/30/2018 c1 2SoMeOnEnEw8
Mooore like this
11/17/2017 c1 Dork
Great Story! I kinda wish they would have kissed in that episode. Great to see you write some Hiccstrid. I can't wait for more
11/14/2017 c1 Guest
me encanto
11/15/2017 c1 20Noctus Fury
Bad, Margaret! Bad! No calling your fanfics terrible. This was actually really good. Is it wrong that it's actually my most favorite one so far of the Hiccstrid one-shots? Hope you keep updating. Maybe some more Hiccunzel fanfics.

I loved the conversation, and how you tweaked the scene a bit. It was beautiful. Their expressions and reactions were amusing to watch.

Hope to see you again soon. _
11/14/2017 c1 Antox
Awww. This story makes me wish they would take about their betrothal more. This was a good read it certainly brightened my day!