for Like Father, Like Daughter: Omakes

12/31/2017 c1 21evolvelove
Why... Just why : (
Keep writing and evolve more!
12/30/2017 c3 4TheDekuWhoLaughs
Amazing chapter and have a great new year :)
12/30/2017 c3 1RadicalReader261
Happy New Years to you as well! Honesty, i was hoping for a bit more in the omake. The other two were good as ot had, in my opinion, more interesting and relavant content. But it's not a big problem. Just do you. I expect awesome stuff next year. Once again, Happy New Years!
12/20/2017 c2 chris
Just now finding this I'm sold this looks good showing the plot through others eyes I like how this is going..like telling the story in a different angel
12/10/2017 c2 Guest
good work i hope we see more pov's soon! curious to see what the other characters think!
12/5/2017 c2 17-Elemental
please continue with this

scuse my inglish
12/3/2017 c1 16ReaperJ
DUDE... where the hell has this been?! This is so much like the first few chapters of the main story... just so on point!?

I thought I was going crazy feeling like there was a difference in your writing style, I knew I wasn't going crazy. Keep this going man, it's just so perfect!

Feeling so bad for Jackie right now, season 3 has really opened my eyes to her and now I really want her to be happy.
11/26/2017 c2 4FleksAndru
This is so cute :3
11/19/2017 c2 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Again, these are very good ones.

keep the good writing.
11/17/2017 c2 Briar 4
Well, personally, I think it's very sweet that you decided to do Janna next! And I don't blame her for asking Marco if whether or not he'll start dating soon or not & I sorta don't blame Marco for not wanting to see anyone right now.

I mean think about it, he's got a lot on his mind right now and I think that it'd be best if he got things straightened out before rushing into anything with anyone..

Just a word of advice though, if Marco DOES decide to soon start dating anyone, then I would suggest Star. I mean, Seraph already loves her as if she's her own flesh & blood relative even though she isn't actually related to her, Star is a total sweetheart, and it's quite clear that Star has some definite secret feelings of love for Marco, even if she is much too proud to admit it..

And whoa, I'm a little bit surprised that that sweet little Seraph became so popular with everyone, even after she accidentally blew somethin' up in the school's art studio, but...Explosions can often either draw quite a crowd or cause folks to be rather wary at first around ya, so yeah, there's that...

Aww, I think it's really sweet that Seraph had chosen to give some sorta fire-protection spell that would protect both her skin, organs, and body from being either burned to a crisp like BBQ or even being engulfed in flames and ooh, love the portrait that she did of Janna!...

Good luck, honey!
11/17/2017 c2 4TheDekuWhoLaughs
Great chapter:) can't wait for more
11/15/2017 c1 Briar 4
*Smiles sweetly* Well, I think this story is so far lovely! I think that it's really interesting that we're really getting sneak peaks into their lives as they all slowly adjust to Seraph and I get it, a new addition or so to the family can be kind of hard to get used to at first but still, I'm sure that they're all adjusting their own ways..

And also, I guess ya can't really blame Jackie for secretly WANTING to blame poor sweet Seraph for her and Marco's breakup, but hey, that still doesn't mean that they still can't be friends! Hmm, y'know, I wonder who'll be next in this, if it's not one of the people listed can it maybe be someone like say, Tom? 'Cuz I dunno why but, I think that Tom & Seraph would just be so cute together!

Btw, I think it sort of sweet that Jackie agreed to teach Seraph how to skateboard, besides, I you are first learn to run then you must first learn to walk and before that, you must very first learn to crawl. And what with how athletic the young girl is, then it is really no surprise that she would be a real ace at this type of stuff!

Until next time, I'll Ciao around sweetheart!
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7