for I'll be the Moon

8/13/2021 c1 3WishfulInfatuation
Jeez, my heart. Brilliantly written!
7/6/2021 c1 Guest
Nooooo, mi kakashi
11/20/2019 c1 6EmpressNariko
This is heartbreaking, but in a good way. It a wonderful story, even if reality hurts sometimes. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful angst story! Give Kakashi a hug for me
11/19/2019 c1 7lady-ymmik
I knew this was gonna hurt going into it, but DAMN, MY HEART HURTS.

Kakashi's need for Sakura felt so palpable and raw that everytime she broke his heart a little more I wanted to cry. Beautiful.
8/28/2019 c1 9DaddysLiitleGirl
I'm not a fan of Sakura but it doesn't mean that I hate her like the others. This was beautifully written, I sympathize kakashi because I was in his shoes one time. The guy I've been sleeping with wasn't married but he's in a relationship. he wouldn't let me go but he doesn't love me that much to choose me from the start.
4/23/2019 c1 moon
Ohh.. the feels. I would've love to know what made Sakura turns to Kakashi, some kind of explanation or description on her relationship with Sasuke. But I guess the vagueness of the actual reason was somewhat appropriate; nothing can really explains cheating anyway. It is clear that Sakura loves Sasuke, and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her family. But her desire for Kakashi.. feels natural. But yeah, I think Kakashi deserves better. Despite being an avid fan of Sasusaku, Kakasaku is something I adore too.

Thanks for the story, love it!
3/11/2019 c1 16Kisoli
There are so many things that feel right about this, even though the premise is one of being unfaithful. I think you did a great job at capturing the hurt and addiction on both sides, there's a really distinct shift in the way that you portray them interacting as adults - different problems, different needs but also a new awareness of one another. A really really good read, thanks for sharing it.
1/6/2019 c1 150blades
I love this story so much. I normally don't connect well with stories that end without KakaSaku, but your story really drew me in.
The angst was deep. I think this story embodied angst used properly as a literary tool.
I am reminded of this quoteYou do not have to be loyal to that which does not nourish Wendroff
Kakashi thought he chose to love Sakura by ending their affair.
IMO Kakashi chose to love Kakashi by ending their affair.
10/9/2018 c1 fmtwa
my heart is shattered, I just want him to be happy, but life is seldom so easy...

"in a lil while from now,
if I'm not feeling any les sour,
I promised myself to treat myself
and walk to a nearby tower,
and climbing to the top,
I'll throw myself off, in an effort to
make it clear to whoever
want to know what it's like when your shattered"
song by Gilbert o Sullivan (alone again, naturally)
it's a good jam and you broke my heart and made me feel like listening to this and his other hit song "clair"
thank you!
keep writing!
6/10/2018 c1 Loulou713
Oh I want this to be a full story! Really good!
3/23/2018 c1 asdfqwerzxc
i’m not crying you are
2/18/2018 c1 11Luxenne
I tore myself away from reading this long enough to "heart" this story. I never "like" a story halfway through because there's always a chance I'll be sorely disappointed. yet halfway through I could tell where this was leading. halfway through I already knew that hi matter how this tale ended, I wouldn't be disappointed. you have a talent that leaves me green with envy and speechless at the same time. I love this pairing so much already because great artists like you recognize the subtleties and focus on the minutea allowing and trusting the audience to appreciate the nuances hidden between the lines. from the bottom of my heart, thank you fire sharing this marvelous piece with us. I hope to see more of this pairing from you
2/16/2018 c1 Sweetpotato16
is there a sequel to this? kakashi deserves a happy ending
2/16/2018 c1 Sweetpotato16
kakashi
1/10/2018 c1 5CoffeeAcademia
this was absolutely amazing! very well done! loved the maturity of kakashi in this and his lost sense. both were in character which is amazing! I know how hard it is to write and have people in character. you did amazing! very well done!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »