FanFiction.Net
for O Tempora! O Mores!

12/11/2022 c1 2willam and jack and jake
cool very interesting can't wait for more
4/16/2022 c1 12Village-Mystic
Two-thousand years in the past is a long way, and possibly one-way.
4/1/2022 c1 4ScM15
Seeing as it's from 2017, I'm guessing inspiration fizzled a bit on this one, but it's certainly an intriguing start! If you happen to update it, I'll be interested to see what happens.
2/7/2022 c1 bkerrmom1
Ooh, nice beginning of this storyline! I hope you have time and inspiration to finish this!
12/24/2021 c1 14milenalupin
This is an amazing concept, and I really, really wish you‘d keep writing this story.
A world build on this premise? - Yes please!
Any chance you might pick it up again someday?
9/7/2021 c1 121Kimberly T
This is intriguing! Any chance of your continuing it now? *clicks Follow*
10/2/2020 c1 23Zarbi
Are there a second chapter?

Zarbi
8/6/2020 c1 Guest
s
6/24/2020 c1 somebodykillme
I hope you continue this. It looks very good.
5/22/2020 c1 5Debate4life
Promising start!
2/17/2020 c1 RaseyafromRavenclaw
Fascinating concept!
8/24/2019 c1 Dragonman110
Your of to a great start please update soon as your able please.
9/3/2018 c1 10AutumnSouls
This certainly looks interesting. Though I do laugh a little when authors say they'll update weekly/bi-weekly and then go nearly a year without an update. Still, looking forward to any updates that might come.
8/24/2018 c1 3cryptologicalMystic
This looks interesting! I hope you update :)
2/18/2018 c1 35Kneazle
This can be QUITE the ride - I'm looking forward to it! I like the idea of the Room taking them elsewhere (although jfc how would they get back?!) - and even better because you're far beyond and outside the usual Founders era, as well (since they were around the 1000s).

Roman Empire history will be fantastic to explore in this - although Hadrian's Wall would already be built, or so, if my memory serves correct? Goodness, that far north you'll have Picts and other local indigenous tribes... potentially even Vikings. This could honestly become a love letter for a history student who loves this time frame.

I am definitely putting this on my alerts - I do hope you get the chance to write more.
20 Page 1 2 Next »