for I for Interspecies

4/17/2019 c1 1Rxin3StormpawsTheDorlinShipper
Now I do have to admit that I more prefer Gill X Peach, BUUUUUT I also will admit that I also am kinda obsessed with Gill too and have a kinda self insert OC myself. Only difference is that she acts more like Gill's daughter. Still, I'm glad to find another Finding Nemo/Finding Dory fan here and one that likes Gill a lot like me X3
2/18/2019 c4 4mintyroses
Okay I’ll be honest and say that I really didn’t want to read this story cos I was looking for a Dorlin fanfic but boy am I glad I clicked on this! I had no expectations but this is soooooo good, like no joke. I love the way you write and honest to God, you capture Gill perfectly (well to me, anyway). I like how Darla was portrayed too — I felt really bad for her at one point. Please write more if you can! I wanna know what’s gonna happen next!
1/15/2019 c4 22Angelwings2002
This was good, but I'm 100% sure that Chuckles was the fishes name. It's canon. I over this chapter, very nice insight on Darla.
3/29/2018 c3 Angelwings2002
Wow, I like how you introduced the members of the Tank Gang and Quinny was cute too! Keep up the good work!
11/27/2017 c2 Angelwings2002
Wow, nice twist that Gill knew Malrlin and Coral. I can't wait to see your take on how Gill met the Tank Gang!
11/25/2017 c1 Angelwings2002
Wow, so far so good. Hope you continue! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service