FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

9/4 c13 Guest
Ah! I've been trying to find this one again for a while and was so happy I did! I always love reading this fanfic. The romantic (and sexual) tension is done great here and I love how there aren't so many misunderstandings. Great work!
6/12 c3 Guest
I honestly knew they were soulmates since ep 1. Why? She “falls” in love with dud because of the ring and she snaps out of it when she sees Natsu. What other reason could that be besides true love or love at first sight. As for the falling in love, I honestly don’t know. They’ve always been close and it could also be because I’ve been shipping them since ep 1
6/9 c13 alyssaigos17
I missed fairy tail so much that I start reading fanfictions which isn't really my forte. Since, I tend to be too attached with the characters that I dislike character assassination they mostly undergo in fan fictions. But Mavis knew I love your story! You are awesome. I enjoy every scene you made with Nalu while keeping the story afoot from what really happened in the manga. Of course the little quest they had. I can go through hundred words and still won't be enough so I'll cut it short haha. I love this story so much that I've wrote it in my journal. Thank you for this 3
5/27 c13 alainehope
I've reread those story so many times because the buildup and development is so good. Like you address the crucial miscommunication and distance that the year apart brought perfectly. Thank you!
2/6 c13 7BlessMyHart
I couldn’t put the story down except when I fell asleep! Girl, this was SO good and SO frustrating. I kept wondering how many times you were going to interrupt this couple but you committed to the “boiling point” then and I’m not mad about it. I absolutely adore how open and honest Natsu was. It’s so in character. The ease of him and Lucy was perfect too. What else can we expect from friends turned lovers?

Overall, too cute and SO spicy. we love to see attractive idiots in love
2/3 c13 6DreamWeaver2121
I've re-read this story so many times and every single time I feel the need to write to see if I can replicate the pure poetry you manage to put on every page. thank you so much for existin!
12/4/2021 c4 Lori Baker
AHHHH LET THEM KISS ALREADY!
11/2/2021 c1 8Pentastic
Very good story. You did a lot of great characterization without making any of it seem out of place. And some well-written smut too! Great job!
9/15/2021 c13 Darkwell98 Jen
I am in total disbelief that you don’t have thousands of glowing reviews at this point. This must be the best kept secret of nalu! Your build up, and execution is amazing. The “final” was actually the most believable I’ve ever read! The story line really built up the tension, 100/10!
8/28/2021 c1 Carla the wizard
This is really good can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next !
5/29/2021 c4 Guest
I knew it! I have read this before
5/18/2021 c13 Jen
Amazing fic. You managed to draw out the tension and love scene so amazingly perfect. ️ Five gold stars, 10/10 and anything else to give you some serious props!
5/4/2021 c12 Guest
YEEEEEEEEESSS! THEY FINALLY LEMONED WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED! WHOHO
5/4/2021 c11 Guest
I AM GOING TO O FUCKING KILL UNTIL SOME- wait.. Arn they on the roof now? Does that mean they can continue?
Also, really good lemon
5/4/2021 c8 Guest
...
*Faints with acward feels while eyebrows wiggle on their own*
580 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »