FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

12/11/2018 c3 17superfreakerz
I loved the ending! I WANT THEM TOGETHER ALREADY IM DYING HAHA
12/11/2018 c2 superfreakerz
Ahh man so close! Poor natsu! I'm excited to see where this goes!
12/11/2018 c1 superfreakerz
Omg I love this! I found this story through someone's reblog on tumblr and I'm very glad I did! The characterization is on point and I just love when Natsu knows Lucy is upset. :')
12/10/2018 c13 Guest
Reading your work was a gift. You are an amazing storyteller. I loved the detailed descriptions and the storyline; at times you can just hear the characters come to life of the pages. Thank you for your work.
12/10/2018 c4 agsrhscom
I think Lucys feelings started in ep 1. When Natsu burst onto the scene Lucy was the only one to snap out of the love spell and Id like to believe it was do to her feeling for him beginning. She became aware of her feelings when she had the date planned and decided to go on a mission with Natsu instead. She realized she loved him when he left for the year. Im not sure when Natsu started to fall for her but I agree that he realized his feelings when future Lucy died.
12/10/2018 c8 16CrazyZaika
Yay, there we are, with one of the sweetest couple. <3

I love this chapter. Really. It's loving and sexy and really really fluffy <3
12/9/2018 c13 20sxkurajima
Oh god this is AMAZING! I love the idea of these happened before the 100 years quest. Man, especially when Touka appeared in the sequel, I was like dammit NaLu, make it official already! Anyway, thank u for writing this. I've been searching for NaLu fics after Alvarez and then I found yours.
12/8/2018 c11 Juvia is my spirit animal
These kids are forever on the edge. I will be surprised if they last much longer.

Man if only they had this talk in canon. I love seeing how this conversation would go in different fanfic. Yours fits pretty well with the story and fits their characters.

So why do I feel like Gray is the one slamming the door because Juvia is being a hot mess.
12/8/2018 c10 Juvia is my spirit animal
Not gonna lie I was not expecting that at all. To see two of the element four and for them to be attacking Juvia, I was all sorts of wrong. Ya I can't see them struggling at all with any of them. I feel like the only reason why Juvia would have been was because she never wants to hurt her friends. Like she holds back on every fight because she doesn't want to hurt anyone. Also what was it, like 1 to 7 or something like that. Ya anyone would have some trouble.
Juvia, loves, we have been moving away from the stocking. Don't fall into your bad habits again (looks at chapter two of 100yr quest, well shit). I love that her and Natsu have the same reactions for their loves. I think they have any amazing friendship and understand each other when it comes to love. Not sure if you saw the edit bonneyq did for one of the fairy tail covers. It was the one with Gray and Lucy having ice cream. She made one with Juvia and Natsu talking in another. It's a great one where the boys are talking about the girls respective relationships. Its pretty funny.
12/8/2018 c9 Juvia is my spirit animal
See Lucy, you totes need girl talk. Having Levy and Lucy have this conversation before things get too hot and heavy with Natsu was smart. Lucy is someone who overthinks things and needs time to fully appreciate the confession she just had with Natsu. While she could have done this on the trip, it works better that she used Levy as a kind of sound board. This way Levy is able to show her that her fears are unfounded and give an outside point of view. The same could be said for Levy and Gajeel's relationship. It's clear that Levy still has her doubts, so they both really needed this. Also Gray is totally on to them. He noticed how they were acting in the guildhall and probably was the first to notice all the little changes.

Now what are you doing to my special child Juvia?! Not sure how the addition of Juiva and Gajeel will be to the story, but it might be good for Natsu. He could probably use Gajeel similar to how Lucy used Levy. While Gray is one of his closes friends, he does seem to have better communication with Gajeel. Maybe its a dragon slayer thing. Also since Gajeel is in a relationship, he might trust him more.
I feel like this is where we insert the meme "your doing great sweetie" to talk about how well these characters are written and in character. Nothing so far has seen over the top or OOC.
12/8/2018 c8 Juvia is my spirit animal
So Lucy you defiantly will need this girls night to cool off. This kids man, they are killing me. I love how you did the confession. It was exactly how I assumed these two idiots would do it. Neither are good with expressing their feelings to each other. Which is ridiculous, but I mean Lucy still did not properly talk to Natsu about how upset she was at him leaving. And lords know that boy is a little to blunt and things get interpreted wrong all the time because of it. I can't really blame Natsu for not understand right away either, because that girl was basically talking in code. I felt for him.

Levy is the best. Love the unintentional cockblock.
12/8/2018 c13 130Snavej
this entire story is so fucking good I love it
12/7/2018 c13 MagicalFoxInTheWilderness
I love this book so much! My favorite parts of this book were probably "Cold?" and "Say it again". Those two lines stuck with me even through the gaps of my reading. Keep up the amazing books!
12/5/2018 c7 Juvia is my spirit animal
Not gonna lie didn't think there was more going on till that lady showed up. Sneaky plot bunnies, just popping out of nowhere. Not gonna lie I have nothing on this scroll, but I do feel like it is connected with maybe the university Zeref was studying in. It doesn't seem connected to Zeref, that really wasn't his MO, but maybe someone from his time. Another form of forbidden magic. The fact that it is in the same language clearly has an effect on Natsu, so that will probably pay a big role in this story. Him overcoming his guilt he probably feels, thinking this was all his fault.

Forgot to mention the jealously thing. I think it depends on the characters. Gray and Juvia, yes they both have self-esteem issues and both have shown jealous tendencies in canon. I don't really see Natsu or Lucy having true jealous moments with other guild members. Both are comfortable in their skin and trust each other. Also if something was going to happen, it would have by now.
12/5/2018 c6 Juvia is my spirit animal
Loved it. I love to see how people write Natsu and his emotions. Some how you got in his head, this was a really good chapter. Some of Natsu's impatience seems to be rubbing off on Lucy. Glad Natsu was the one to slow it down. Bring on the teasing, these two are going to be a hot mess by the end of this.

My favorite pairing is actually Gruvia than Nalu. I just love Gray (first character I feel in love with) and just want to see him happy. Don't know why but when Juvia came along it just seemed to click. Like they work so much better than Gray and Lucy. No offense to the ship, they just seem like they have more of a brother/sister dynamic. Gray really only opens up to Juvia and she really needs that more steady presence that Gray provides. I really think the turning point for both was the Tartaous arc. When Juvia says she can't love him anymore because she killed Keys and he thanks her was the turning moment for both of them. I think that is when she calmed down and he realized that he can't keep going at life alone forever. Gajeel and Levy are another fav because they are just so opposite. Also their story just has so many layers from the attack to the forgiveness and the fact that he really didn't forgive himself till basically the war. Also I love watching Levy get all riled up, like at the GMG. I don't really ship Natsu with anyone else, Gratsu maybe, but only slightly. Lucy, on the other hand I ship with almost every girl. I have a headcannon that she is bi/pan and just love the dynamics that just come with a gay Lucy ship. I really don't ship her with many guys either. From her reactions she seems to only let Natsu get away with certain things and I think thats why I only ship her with him or girls. Lucy x Cana and Lucy x Juvia are my top two w/w ships.
Sorry I could ramble for days about Gruvia, Nalu and Gajevy.
603 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »