FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

12/5/2018 c5 Juvia is my spirit animal
Okay that opening for one was great. Love the hold up, we have to talk about how we got here. I love your writing, laughing one minute, way to invested the next. This is probably one of the best scenes with these two. I could totally see Natsu losing control way to fast and letting instinct take over and then freaking out when he thought he did something wrong. And good on Lucy for not shying away from what she wants as well. She does know her sex appeal and can't see her not going all in with someone she truly loves. Anyone else and she might be hesitant, but with Natsu I see her placing all her trust in him.

Bro I have so many brotps its ridiculous. Gajeel and Juvia, Natsu and Juvia, Lucy and Gray, Gray and Natsu, Gray and Cana, the list goes on and on. My top three though are Lucy and Gray, Gajeel and Juvia and Natsu and Juvia. I think Gray would pick up on something but might not be so sure right away. I feel like Lucy and Natsu wouldn't be on the same page on how to act (also hickeys everywhere). I feel like Gray would be supportive but probably give them a hard time.
12/5/2018 c4 Juvia is my spirit animal
I'm wheezing. Natsu is so pissed. Oh that was hilarious, love the they are totally going to kiss.. oh wait nevermind. Also best line "plain Earthlandian please". I am glad to see they are no longer denying it, but why do I feel like there will be more interruptions. I am curious how they will handle life once they get back to the guild as well. Let the jokes and bets begin.

So I don't think either have much experience. It seems like Natsu never really cared except for Lisanna in the beginning and then when Lucy came along. He was too young with Lisanna, so ya Lucy would probably be his first. Lucy is way to picky and probably wouldn't last past the first date. She had this idea of a prince charming. I feel like she would be really hard to please, because she thinks she wants one thing, but actually her heart wants another. Kinda like she didn't really know what she wanted till she founded. That being said I think while they would be clumsy, it would still run somewhat smooth because they both are on the same plane. Meaning that they will be awkward together, but it wouldn't matter because it's them two together, if that makes sense.

Side note: good luck in school (if you are still going, not sure where you are in your studies).
12/3/2018 c3 Juvia is my spirit animal
That's our badass Lucy for ya. Love the, not sure what to call it, (narrator sass?) like the part about the Heartfilia doe-eyes and the literal sword. Loving the sense of humor in this. That ending though, now thats a cliffhanger.

I think Natsu realized he loved her during the Tenrou Arc. The scene with Kain, his face says it all. For Lucy I think it was little bits through out GMG, calumniating with the future Lucy part. Though these walnuts took till the war to realize the others feelings.
12/3/2018 c2 Juvia is my spirit animal
YASSSSSSSSSS build that tension. I love the idea that when they are alone together, like not even Happy around, that Natsu is much more quiet. Like the quiet moments are just for them too only. Lucy my girl, you need to figure out your feelings.

I didn't start shipping Nalu till the GMG arc. There were hints, but that arc is what sold it for me.
12/3/2018 c1 Juvia is my spirit animal
Happy 1 year anniversary into the fandom that demands your soul and you are all to happy to give. Honeslty same when it came to Fairy Tail. I binged the anime and manga in like no time.

Now to the story, the tension in the air, *chefs kiss*. I'm with Natsu on this for free food as well. Someone is stupid enough to pay for my bill, I'm going use it to the full advantage. Lucy, my girl, you be hustling that same game. Honestly you should love it more that Natsu flipped her flirting right back at her.
12/2/2018 c13 1SazHearT
Oh my God! THIS WAS AMAZING!
In my heart this story is canon for me, I can totally see these events happening after the Alvarez arc...
The characterization of natsu and Lucy was to the point and all the hanging issues were addressed.
I'm so happy that I read this fiction! Thank you for writing this!
12/2/2018 c13 greenhazel18
I really enjoyed this story so much
12/1/2018 c13 aliciacevbra
Helix
11/30/2018 c13 Anniebanannie
So I have been on the fence about what I thought of the ending of fairy tail but this, this completed it for me and I thank you for it. Way to go and your writing is amazing! :)
11/30/2018 c1 SazHearT
I already know this is going to be a good read
11/29/2018 c13 12YukiMC
What a nice way to end the story! Sorry it took me so long to get this out to you 3 I've been hecka busy, life is burying me. But anyways, the story you built here, girl you should be proud. It turned out so well and the end and how Natsu and Lucy are fleshed out are so amazing! The morning after is always so cute to me and you wrote it so well, I was squealing and jumping around from the fluff!
Natsu wanting Lucy to hurry up and do the 100 year quest I snorted, typical Natsu but Lucy's here for it and that's why they're good together.

I'm super excited for your new fics! Hopefully I can live up to my reviewing ability there too!
11/29/2018 c6 1kuro02
natsu blue balling himself without even happy help lol
11/28/2018 c1 7sunita92
I like how this story started off. Can’t wait for some Nalu fluff!
11/22/2018 c13 JAKEDSNAKE
I swear i nearly cried...God i love this fucking show!
It is now officially confirmed...this is 100% my favourite Fic.

Fron the symbolic meaning of each chapter title to the spectacularly vivid descriptions of each character, which btw in my opinion never seemed to be OOC.

I loved how you described Natsu especially. I honestly believe he is not as stupid as he seems, and this fic helped to cement my view.

Nothing made me happier than seeing an update from this story, and while i am going to miss seeing that, i can assure that i will come back and reread this fic many times again.

As for this chapter, i loved how Lucy and Natsu are so casual yet so intense. And not to mention how hottttt their lemons are! Some of my favourite parts of this chapter was when Lucy was teasing Natsu, and she said "prove it ...or are you just talk".
And when Natsu said he was gonna make her forget her own name, God that was intense.

And i am very sure that Natsu answered the entire guild's question with that kiss...love how they all went quiet lol.
And it was so sweet of him to be thinking of finding Aquarius' key whie they were on the 100 yr quest too.

I could go on and on about this story. I must say that you are quite an extraordinary writer, perfect balance of humour, suspense, and not to forget some of the hottest and juiciest lemons around.

I truly am sad to see this story end...but everytime i think about it, it takes my breath away and my heatbeat quickens...truly a wonderful work of art!

Ok ok enough with my rambling, though i am sure that it wasnt enough to praise this beatiful piece.
I look forward to seeing more of your work, especially on the Edge, and that new fic, Helix or something, well that looks like another thing to keep me occupied lol!
11/20/2018 c13 AzmariaMinohi
*wild applause and cheering* BRAVO! I cannot WAIT for you to finish The Edge and the new story debutes! And you chose the one I voted for too! Plus company. Epic.
603 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »