for Boiling Point

11/18/2018 c13 valerioux
I really enjoyed this story overall :) the ending at least for me was perfect and really enjoyable. First having their alone time in the beginning of the ch then coming to the guild and everyone finding out and then the mentioned of the 100 year quest. Really enjoyed the last ch to this story.
As for the other stories they all sounded really good and it was hard to choose on the poll lol. So I’m happy that you’ll be working on several. And can’t wait for The Edge cuz I’ve enjoyed that story too. I’ll be waiting to see what you update next, great job :)
11/18/2018 c13 21mautrino
Omg I can't believe it's over! This was such a great ending to this story and the beginning of their next adventure!
That's how I totally picture them, never being able to keep their hands off each other going to sleep or waking up ;D lol
Loved that moment where Natsu just kisses her to shut everyone up lol. Soo something he would do cause he has no shame when it comes to showing his love for his girl! :D And of course, Lucy melts every time.
I really liked that tie in with the last lines of the story going back to how it all started!
It's been amazing being on this journey with you and your story! Looking forward to following what's next for you!
11/18/2018 c13 Guest
Thank you for this beautiful journey.
11/18/2018 c13 Guest
A wonderful conclusion! You did a fantastic job with this entire story. I loved it. And I’m looking forward to all your other stories! Your descriptions have piqued my interest.

Good shit.
11/18/2018 c13 Lucy H Lover
Start of this chapter was really hot! Of course my favorite part was when they got to the guild and everyone else found out about them. Canan being Cana and getting cut off by Mira. Natsu deciding to show them the answer to their questions instead of just saying yes was the best! I’m looking forward to your next stories!
11/18/2018 c13 4MorriganFae
Hey Girl! Okay, I have SO much to say!

"The thunder cracked beyond the window, echoing through the glass panes as the dark, rolling sky sparked with shards of lightning…" — images like this are what I love so much about your writing. From the very first sentence, you pull the reader in.

"Petrichor" - I learned this word from you and I love it. It's so perfect to describe Lucy and every time I see it, I smile. It reminds me of a hundred conversations we've had, and it's one of our many, many 'inside' nudges. Instead of us being two kids on long car rides playing "punch buggy yellow!" we play the "Spot the Noun" on each other's stories (GAJEEL!) It makes reading your chapters even more fun, because there's a few key words I look for like jigsaw puzzle pieces.

"The air charged and sizzling…" Again, I admire so much how you can take five words and suddenly, I'm tumbling down a rabbit hole of your story…sometimes the subtle things do me in the most, simply because you make it look effortless. It's a great way to describe a storm, is what I'm (inelegantly) trying to say. :D

I loved how keen Lucy was to uhh…try new things with Natsu in the morning. I love her enthusiasm and determination, as those things make up Lucy to me, and then Natsu getting super predatory when she honestly tells him "you barely fit." What man doesn't want to hear that?! The whole scene was fantastic and so well-written.

Them telling the guild about their relationship was sooo good. I found it hilarious that Cana held Happy back by the tail. Cana using more and more vulgar language to get Lucy to fess up? "Are you shaggin, doing the dirty, the horizontal tango, are you fu-" Bahahahahaha, oh dear. Poor Lucy. Mira coming to save her was PERFECT. Because you know almost no one else would stop the card mage (with success). I lovedddd it!

Putting the Fin? in question marks? You sly, sly girl. I love that you're leaving it open, to see where FT 100 takes us and if you want to go back to this story, you can. I hope you do, because I love it so much. It will always have a special place in my heart because right here, in Boiling Point, is how you and I started to become friends.

Okay, *GALEEL!* Incoming mushy moment. Satyrykal girl, in a completely platonic, great friends way, to quote Hiro Mashima "everything is more fun when we're together." I laugh so much during our conversations. I love to fan girl over Sarah J Maas, FT 100, City Hero, Miraculous Ladybug, the general foils of our lives, and to edit with you. You encourage me to be better and you do it with tons of love and support, and sometimes I can't even breathe because I'm laughing too hard. I love how we can ship something and get so frustrated by it at the same time and vent to each other (*cough Nalu not canon yet cough*).

I'm so excited to really get going on Departure, Helix and Miraculous (even though I can't even SAY Miraculous without the theme-song to the show popping into my head). Every journey your writing takes us on, I want to be onboard. :D You're the best! XD

Congratulations on finishing Boiling Point! Huge moment! I'm so glad this story resonated with so many people. You have so much writing talent. I'm looking forward to an onslaught of editing with you! (Even as I'm still humming *'Miraculous…simply the best…up to the test when things go wrong..'* Hehehehehe. I know you said we're getting all three stories, but I can't wait to dig into each of them! Love you!
11/18/2018 c13 sarahelle04
Awesome, thank you for this. Onto the next adventure!
11/18/2018 c13 1Lodemai04
Awesome story. I can't wait for your next adventure.
11/18/2018 c13 21MamaBearKat
I’m so happy! You tied in the 100 year quest. I loved this last chapter; so cheeky Natsu! You should be very proud of all the hard work on this story. I’ll definitely be reading it again. Looking forward to reading more of The Edge and the other fics too!
11/18/2018 c13 13UnderratedOver
man now im getting emotional. i cant believe ive been following this fic for a year and im so glad i stayed till the end. its been one of my favorite nalu fanfics for a while now and im so glad to say it still is even after its over. im so happy with the ending and i absolutely love this last chapter, i love the dynamic you wrote for natsu and lucy and its been so consistent throughout the 13 chapters. its adorable, its well written, and its just so easy to read and enjoy. i think ive read this in its entirety over 20 times in its 1 year course, and i think ill still be reading it more times after; it just never gets old. im so excited to see your other stories and i know im already extremely excited for the miraculous au, and helix already looks amazing. itll be great to see you tackle these different aus and you can bet ill be here for them till the end as well. even though boiling point has ended, i hope youll still incorporate the dynamic you wrote for this into your other nalu, bc i think its great and that you just do it so well. looking forward to the next adventures! <33
11/18/2018 c13 15NerdHeart
I absolutely love your writing style. This idea was really well done and I enjoyed how your wrote Natsu and Lucy. I’m looking forward to your new stories!
11/17/2018 c13 stranger1999
have I ever mentioned how much I love the way you write both Natsu and Lucy?especially Natsu!
Happy is the little devil!XD
I really like how you've put this fic in the one year gap between the alveraz arc and the 100 year quest, its more easy to imagine this taking place in that time period(if only)
the preview for Helix sounds promising, heck all three of them do!Can't wait for them!
will you be able to juggle them together simultaneously?
it's been a wild ride!
See you at The Edge!(hopefully soon)
11/17/2018 c13 vaneanime
I've loved this story from the beginning to the end. It was beautiful and I'm so proud of you for writing such an incredible story. ~~ The ending was so cute and satisfying! ~~ As for your upcoming stories the summaries are very intriguing so I look forward to reading those when the time comes. I'm especially excited about Helix because I have a feeling I'm going to love it just by reading that sneak peek. So happy rn ;-; Much love ~~~
11/17/2018 c13 13waiting-for-you443
I absolutely loved this fic! From beginning to end! I loved the dynamic between Natsu and Lucy, I loved the build up to them getting together, I loved the side plot. I loved it all. And I especially loved the way you tied it all together with domestic!Nalu. You write them so well, and it has been a pleasure reading this fic, from the very beginning.
11/17/2018 c13 5TheJSmooth
I'm excited for your future works but first off...
Congratulations on finishing the masterpiece!
Between the Steamy-ness and feels, I loved every moment. Thank you so much for this work of art and keep on being great as always!
I'll be re-reading this several times in the near future!
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »