FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

10/30/2018 c12 21MamaBearKat
This was worth waiting for. It was tender, and hot, and funny, and caring; just how you would expect two soulmates finally coming together. (Oops, was that a pun, a smexy pun?) Truly though, I enjoyed reading it immensely. Off to find your Tumblr, because there's nothing I enjoy more than a bit of nalu spam. Eagerly awaiting the sizzling end!
10/30/2018 c12 Lucy H Lover
Loved this chapter from start to finish! Loved when Lucy just went up and kissed him and told him she didn’t want to keep it secret anymore. The whole later section was hot and steamy and I loved it! Looking forward to the epilogue!
10/30/2018 c12 4Fireabovefirebelow
Whew! I think I need a cigarette! That was flaming hot and so very satisfying in more than a smut sense. I can really tell how much work you put into it, and it is so very good. Thank you for sharing your writing and hard work with us!
10/30/2018 c12 13waiting-for-you443
This chapter was more than worth the wait! Natsu and Lucy are so sweet, and I enjoyed every word. It was sweet and sensual and perfect. Can’t wait for the epilogue!
10/30/2018 c2 16CrazyZaika
ö.ö ... I want to hit both of them -.-" garrr
10/30/2018 c12 2the-clumsy-one
Natsu and Lucy finally did it! I really enjoyed the update. Thanks for updating :)
10/29/2018 c12 stranger1999
this was lovely ...absolutely lovely!
I really love your attention to detail!You can actaully imagine what the characters are going through!
and also I like how you write Juvia..it's her canon personality but more mature!
hard to believe this stories coming to end!
10/29/2018 c12 13UnderratedOver
off topic but man that wait really killed me i checked every week just to see if you updated this AHAAH
10/29/2018 c12 UnderratedOver
youre back! i opened the new chapter up the moment i got the notif- and the wait was so worth it! i love how much content it has and that it isnt just natsu and lucy doing their own thing, but also about how it would be seen to/affect the guild and happy etc. i love all the fluff mixed in and the first time scene! im really picky with those but you did it so well, i love that its specific to this fic with all its thoughts and inside jokes. also i totally agree with you on the fantastical part like sure id like to see a realistic natsu but honestly who wants to read a fumbling kid who has no idea what theyre doing. plus I think it fits with the natsu you wrote in the fic, it isnt too much nor does it seem like a different natsu entirely. all in all i love this chapter and im so excited to see how you close this fanfic. <33
10/29/2018 c12 8TheJSmooth
All I have to say is... it was worth the wait.
Beautiful, stunning, heartfelt... No words can do this justice for how great it really is.
Now... time to see what the guild thinks.
10/29/2018 c12 7WingsRider
Amazing chapter! Once again, your descriptions are incredible! I'm so happy that I found your story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/14/2018 c11 Guest
OMG so great!
9/14/2018 c11 8SleepinBeautyK
You totally did that on purpose don’t even lie.
8/27/2018 c11 Guest
So I just caught up with the last two chapters. Hope to see an update.

Just want to thank you for how you handled the conversation between Natsu and Lucy over his training mission. Thank you for acknowledging Natsu's own loss during Tartoros.

Lucy was hurt by his leaving and missed him terribly, but she understands, she has been there before when she lost her mother. Heck she lost both parents. That's why after her first comment over it, she apologised.

I have seen people say that Natsu abandoned her, which for one implies her pain was more important or even all that mattered, and even seen people say they want her to blow up at him over it. All I could think was "you want Lucy to become a colossal bitch?" Because that's what blowing up at someone for how they chose to mourn their father's death would make her.

It would make her the selfish one, not him, for her to expect him to put his pain aside because she wanted him there. I can't understand how people don't realise this is what they're doing when they say things like he abandoned her, that she should berate him, saying it was wrong to take Happy and not her.

Of course he took Happy. Slayer and exceed, duh. Thinking he was wrong to take Happy but not Lucy is wishful thinking on our part that the bond between Natsu and Lucy was on the same level as that of slayer and exceed. Our desire for something doesn't make it true. You can't look at this situation from the angle of something you want to be true, you need to look at it from what is. No one complains about him abandoning Erza, Wendy, or Gray. Because they don't ship those, well some ship them. I often wonder how non-nalu shippers and people who don't have Lucy as best girl, view this issue of Natsu leaving. Lucy was his friend, team mate, and nakama, just like the other three. It wasn't until after that time skip that Mashima said he was now writing them as more than friends, less than lovers. Not before it.

But I feel that is what Natsu is saying in the last chapter. That from now on they will always be together. He is saying he won't leave without her again. We can't expect to see an actual conversation between them on this matter in the manga or anime, it would be something that happened off panel, that's how it goes in this series. So when he said that, it's an after the fact moment. They both understand each other and how each felt, and Natsu has now given her that place beside him with Happy. Where one goes, the other follows.
Of course, this could change depending on what happens in the hundred year quest.

Thank you for acknowledging both characters' perspectives on the issue, how events effected both of them, that their feelings and their pains are both valid. You wrote the conversation with both sides in mind. Thank you so much.

Yeah, it never used to bother me so much the way Natsu gets treated over this. I didn't agree with the anger over his actions, I didn't understand people acting like only Lucy lost something, or that he owed Lucy more than the rest of the team, that it was wrong for him to leave with only a letter when Lucy had done the same thing in Phantom Lord (not to mention all those Lisanna is evil fics where Lucy leaves with nothing but letters. Did it occur to anyone that this is a response to those fics, like how Yukino being kicked out of her guild has parallels to those fics), but it never used to bother me. But...yeah, it bothers me now. Probably because I have since lost my own father.

Thank you so much for how you handled the issue.
8/21/2018 c11 1LadyAmarabelle
I'd like to say what a great job I think you've done writing this fic. It's been a very long time since I've found a fic that has that natural tension and progression into something adultly realistic. I hope that you finish this one off good :) Thank you for continuing to write a great fic and I hope you come out with something else afterwards, with a pairing I'm interested in.
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »