FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

8/21/2018 c1 1KnownByProxy
I really love your take on Lucy and Natsu's relationship. They're super in character and the writing is easy to follow but not to the point where it's boring and lacks detail.
8/4/2018 c11 P
Didn't realize you updated till today and wow what a chapter! Now I am have to reread the story, again. Can't wait for the next one!
8/3/2018 c11 JustAnotherFan14
That’s was amazing, poor things always getting interrupted. Can’t wait to read the next one. Love reading your stories.
8/3/2018 c11 Purplemara
I love how intense it is between them. It just makes sense with how close they have always been. keep up the great work!
7/31/2018 c4 KingXiitIII
This chapter was definitely romantic and steamy and all...but I'm sorry, I just couldn't get it out of my mind the whole time I was reading it.

When you're in the water with Natsu, doesn't it constantly feel as if someone has peed?
7/31/2018 c3 KingXiitIII
Ooooo...where will this little inquiry of Lucy's lead with Natsu? ('0')?
7/31/2018 c1 KingXiitIII
I decided to take your advice and start reading. So far I really like it. Normally I'd prefer military based ones or OS fantasy ones, but this is pretty good. Or, at least, it's kept me completely still on the couch for so long that someone asked if I had died. X) haha
7/30/2018 c11 11YukiMC
Just as I expected, it was great! And as you know I definitely don't mind a little citrus, that bit of course was phenomenal as well.

I liked how you wrapped up their worries and I genuinely felt it when they said they loved each other. The moments when its just them and their feelings for each other just melts my heart.

This fic is already almost over? It feels like yesterday when you started it, haha. I'm excited yet saddened to see it come to an end, of which I'm sure will be epic.

Super excited until then!
7/22/2018 c1 1LoveSickSoul
you're too good at cliff hangers and teasing us. dang it woman get back here lol and I'm betting I know who opened the door
7/10/2018 c11 9TheJSmooth
Get back here and finish. Don't leave me like this lol this was perfect.
7/7/2018 c11 Serelena
Omg this story is amazing! One of the best Nalu stories I’ve ever read! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
7/6/2018 c1 GummySpectrums
This is literally one of the best nalu stories on , feels very natural and I feel like that the characters stay in, well, character. Can't wait for the next chapter ugh
7/3/2018 c11 3xxdelightfullxx
They actually talked about so much and then it got so hot I cant deal
7/3/2018 c10 xxdelightfullxx
Element four?! That's a twist and a half! I love this story so much omg
7/3/2018 c9 xxdelightfullxx
I always feel so bad for natsu and traveling but I love that he just snuggles up to Lucy! And this is is so cool!
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »