FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

7/3/2018 c1 3xxdelightfullxx
One chapter and I already love this so much! Characters are on point!
6/30/2018 c11 ThaDesperado64
This story is beautiful! The way their relationship progresses throughout it is so well written and really feels like it's what needed to be said. Got closure in this chapter about Aquarius *tears up every time* and him leaving and I just love the natural flow of how they opened up to each other. I have to know who is at that door though :)
6/24/2018 c11 PrismRootStarlight
This is sooooo good! A great chapter as always! :) That cliffhanger though omg XD Can’t wait for the next update! :D
6/22/2018 c11 2foreveranimez
how dare you to end it like that! it was perfect. the perfect mixture of fluff and smut. i really love this story and I'm sad it's going to an end
6/21/2018 c11 Guest
Aww
6/20/2018 c11 2The 0bservanc3
Satyrykal,

Hail and well met my friend! Apologies for not reading and reviewing the newest chapter of Boiling Point until now. My WiFi signal’s been everywhere but where I need it.

Anyway, on to the review!

The trust that you show Lucy and and Natsu share is always a great thing to see. I definitely think you’ve once again succeeded in portraying their relationship realistically. So good job there.

I did enjoy the starry night reveal on the roof, but wonder how Lucy hadn’t noticed this might be possible. Wouldn’t she be the first to consider if places she’s been in are stargaze-worthy? Of course, she could have been too preoccupied with the Natsu situation.

The aurora were a nice touch. Of course Natsu would find a cool celestial thing and do his best to show Lucy. Lovable idiot.

The general back and forth between the too was also in character. Natsu would never let Lucy live something down if he could get some humor out of teasing her about it. Especially something like the shivering thing.

Swelter was a good name for this chapter I do believe! After that slipped out “I love you,” the escalation is real. Slip, talk/heart to heart, kiss, devour each other. It’s just so Natsu and Lucy.

You also masterfully wrapped up two of the most contentious points between the two in those moments before the citrus ignited. Natsu leaving her and losing Aquarius are two of the deepest emotional wounds Lucy’s ever suffered. Natsu’s explanation, though in no way excusing his actions, at least gave her a kind of closure to the event. And talking about Aquarius was not only cathartic for Lucy but allowed us to see Natsu’s promise to find the Celestial Spirit, which could spawn a whole new adventure.

Mention of Gray and Juvia doing Freezing Point things? Check!

And then citrus. All the citrus. Very well done and passionate. Mature too, with no phrases or happenings that would make it seem weird, fetish-y, or inexperienced. But the tease at the end was blue enough to match Juvia’s hair.

Who’s slamming doors at the inn? At this time of night? Gah!

Can’t wait for more! Can’t believe this story’s almost over. Only 2 chapters to go!
6/18/2018 c11 going anonymous
"Oh, a cliffhanger… Wonderful."
*flips table wearing a freakishly serene, tranquil smile*
6/16/2018 c11 5artistofthemind
NOOO! WHO DARES COCKBLOCK MY OTP?! Are they gonna get caught?! The suspense is killing me!
On another note, I'm so glad that the two finally had that conversation. They really, really need to and I'm so upset Mashima just skipped over all that because it really should have been a big moment and step forward for the two of them. But oh well. I think you did it beautifully. And Natsu finally learns about Aquarius. That's another part of the manga that's always bothered me, Mashima just sort of dropped the whole Aquarius's key got broken thing and I felt like no one every really knew what she sacrificed for the guild. Honestly, I could go on forever, but I won't.
I loved this chapter and this story and I can't wait to see where you take it! (Sorry about the whole mini-rant)
6/16/2018 c11 1Fairy.Rains
so glad to see u back and to have the air cleared between the two. and what a place to end it...oh well. excited for next.
6/16/2018 c11 2LucyxAnyoneShipper
Yay! They finally got the dark times out in the open! While I know they know each other better than anyone else, I feel like their avoidance of these important issues was holding them back from fully being together. Yes, everyone has secrets, but some secrets do way more harm by keeping them in. It can stop you from truly moving forward in your life. Glad that they aired it all out now!
6/15/2018 c11 1Leomae2.0
Omg! Soooo good! Ugh they were SO close! I’m very happy you updated though. Very sad that it’s ending soon :( see you next chapter and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later lol.
6/15/2018 c11 Guest
I love your little comments... hehe this one was amazing... you left me with my mouth open. Lol
6/14/2018 c1 2lucyheartfilialover360
WPRTH THE WAIT. THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS (ISL WORTH IT.) But we didnt deserved that ending tho.
6/14/2018 c11 Musing-Zoleta
Aahhh! So much yes!

The talk they had felt so incredibly real, it flowed naturally, and pulled at my heart strings. You definitely got their emotions across, I could feel all of them!

Also, can I just say how much I absolutely love your descriptions? You paint a colorful picture that I can see perfectly! Mix that with your ability to write such intense emotion, and I get all the feeeeels!

This chapter was definitely worth the wait, and you're amazing as always!

️️️
6/14/2018 c11 6Saint Artemis
DON'T SCURRY AWAY, PLEASE! COME BACK AND WRITE MORE! I really liked this chapter and how you had the characters addressing the 'gap year'. I thought it was really good that you had Natsu talking about why he left, and how he didn't want Lucy to see him at what he felt was the worst point of his life. I LOVED THE CITRUS! I hope you can post the next chapter really soon! Great job!
603 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »