for Boiling Point

5/4/2021 c7 Guest
5/4/2021 c5 Guest
Girl, you just made this get rough for you * insert smirk*
5/4/2021 c4 Guest
I AM GOING TO KILL THEM!
5/4/2021 c3 Guest
...
*Wiggles eyebrows*
4/5/2021 c6 3KimranReech
I really like this story. Your writing is very pleasant and it is fun. I think Lucy is mostly in character and you do a good job with her.

Natsu...mhh... you don't write him horribly or anything but I just can't shake the feeling that he is more Gajeel than Natsu. Don't get me wrong you do not infact write him as being Gajeel but you give Natsu a lot of mannerisms etc. which I would associate with the Iron dragon slayer. Things I usually would not associate with Natsu.

So I cant say with confidence that I think your Natsu isn't OOC in some regard.
2/16/2021 c13 Guest
I love this so much.

This was perfectly raunchy with enough fluff that I couldn't put it down. The tension between the two of them felt palpable and I lowkey felt so immersed in reading it.
Also the fluff was just so cute and I love that their concerns were actually legit and it felt very natural.

I've been looking for a read like this for a long time and I'm so glad I ended up finding this, definitely worth the read and am definitely going to check out your other works!

Keep up the good work, you write really well and am excitedly to come back to reread this every once in a while!
1/24/2021 c13 LadyTeehee
So well written! I enjoyed it so much
10/7/2020 c13 Guest
Great story! Characters interactions were great. And the tension was *chef's kiss*
9/12/2020 c2 Guest
I can't even tell you how perfect this is
9/10/2020 c13 Anonymous
Damn I have a final paper due in a few hours and I haven't started, but I've re-read this twice already today.
9/6/2020 c13 aiyannaliszkap
i just wanna say thank your this really cute and amazing story .it still is really interesting for me despite that this is my second time reading. i know my review is already too late but still thank you for this story
9/4/2020 c13 16Sele de la Luna
Awesome story, the feelings, everything was so perfect. Thank you!
8/30/2020 c1 Irusu Mendokusai
This was the best thing I’ve read in so long. THANK YOU! To anyone debating on reading it, do it. Just be prepared to not want to put this down at all until it’s finished. This really should be cannon.
8/11/2020 c13 mdot911
Wow! I binge read this in 3 days, and for the love of all that is holy I don’t know what to say. This is exactly how it should transition to 100YQ. My husband and I started watching Fairy Tail in April, and we finished the last of the anime this past weekend. Now we don’t know what to do with our time lol
So I stumbled across your story and I was hooked. Thank you! It was a much needed mental escape from everyday life!
7/27/2020 c4 Guest
Natsu/Lucy : no I can't let us fall in love with each other, it's not reasonable.

Me with a random boy : gimme gimme love

(i love your story ️)