FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

3/25/2018 c9 13TheManDan33
I binged this in a day and yet I'm still begging for more. I think so far my favourite bit was when they were in the water. You are such an amazing writer and I'm glad you were recommended to me!
3/25/2018 c2 TheManDan33
MorriganFae recommend this story to me and I am so glad! This story is already shaping up to be really good and I'm only on the second chapter. I love how you do a little bit of foreshadowing at the end of this chapter.
Keep writing!
3/25/2018 c9 23Pepin-Bones
Awe, Gray's worried about Juvia! I loved Levy and Lucy's conversation and Levy teasing them. Too much that just FITS with close friends picking on each other! lol. Another great update, of course!
3/22/2018 c9 Terra of Life
HAHAHA! LEVY HAS PERFECT TIMING! Cute conversation between Lucy and Levy.
When Natsu thinks about calling Lucy his girlfriend and yet it doesn't sound right.. He wants to caller her is Mate ;) or Lover?

I knew it was Juvia right away... Gray to the rescue! or Juvia is kicking some major ass and it impresses the shit out of Gray lol
3/21/2018 c2 Terra of Life
Oh damn! Is it hot in here? or is it just me? (currently fanning myself)
3/21/2018 c9 13UnderratedOver
im not sure if i reviewed already but ill say it again anyway- I love the LucyLevy bff conversation! I think it's so perfect and so cute and so them and lucy practically admitting everything to someone else is something other fanfics don't really do as much, but I love how you made levy an important person to lucy (she loves talking to her) im so excited to see what happens next keep up the good work!
3/21/2018 c9 19The Siege
Oh man, oh man, oh mAN! What a deliciously sultry story! I LOVE the Nalu moments-the UST (soon to be RST, yeah? VERY soon? Wink wink nudge nudge?) is palpable, and their romance is sooooo utterly sweet. UGH! I LOVE! I am absolutely a romantic, but I'm also secretly pervy and my body is SO ready for some good, sexy, Nalu lovin'. ;) I always enjoy stories that explore Nalu as a more mature, intimate, REALISTIC relationship, cuz god knows their canon personalities are caricatured. Beauteous! Can't wait for the next chapter! BTW, I noticed "weirdo" is misspelled a couple times (don't remember which chapters, I'm sorry!). It breaks all the rules of English spelling (which, let's be honest, are more like guidelines anyway) but it is indeed "weirdo" rather than "wierdo." Just thought I'd mention it!
3/20/2018 c9 Neverendingfairytail
I have seriously been slacking on my reviews, I'm sorry! Anyways, loved the chapter. Of course I was kinda disappointed Levy pulled Lucy away from a discussion that needed to be had, but the girl talk I think put Lucy more at ease with the situation. I'm glad you decided to make this story longer, I will seriously cry when it ends because of how much I enjoy seeing updates for it. I'm hoping now that Juvia is here, Natsu and Lucy get some much needed alone time haha. As always, everyone is perfectly in character and can't wait to see what this plot twist has in store!
3/19/2018 c9 Sleep is for the strong
I love this story this is one of the best chemistries between natsu and Lucy that I've read. Great job
3/18/2018 c9 2ThayetJade
Oh my! Gray-sama to the rescue! Hahahahahaha and I love how Gray got Natsu into trouble from Lucy ahahahahhahaha that’s sooo something they would do to each other hehehe and yeah I think they are in character...they will obviously either get side tracked with gajeel and Juvia’s mission or find out it’s connected somehow to their own mission...either way I know you’ll do an awesome job!
3/18/2018 c9 SistershoOk
Oh this story is amazing! I just blasted through it and I’m eager for the next chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/18/2018 c4 2yumenoatono
Somehow you've figured out some readers like unsatisfied sexual tension and cock blocks.
Addicted thus far.
3/16/2018 c9 Lucy H Lover
I loved this chapter! Lucy and Levy’s conversation was great! Lucy’s reactions to Levy’s questions and her answers going over the recent developments between her and Natsu was adorable! The little kiss on the cheek after Lucy thought they had fooled Levy was priceless! His concern over whether he can call Lucy his girlfriend was cute too. Hope he just asks her what they are now so he doesn’t have to have any doubts. Hope to see the next chapter early as I’m loving this story!
3/16/2018 c9 1Trifan
Looks like trouble on the horizon. And Juvia.

I liked the Levy conversation. It gave Lucy a way to verbalize and summarize the romantic progress she's made in the last several chapters. A little heavy on the teasing, but that's more a matter of personal preference since it wouldn't be Fairy Tail without teasing, especially if Lucy is involved.

The little moments of Natsu thinking about Lucy being so sweet or being his girl were nice. So was the line about Gray being nice in his own way. Their brotherly bond deserves attention.

Altogether a nice breather chapter.
3/16/2018 c9 Musing-Zoleta
Lucy is just too precious, and I think my heart melted a bit at the simple kiss on the cheek Natsu gave her before hoping out the window. You wrote that so beautifully!

Also I love that you used "cider bronze" for Lucy's eye color, I've never heard that description before for her, and it was really refreshing!

Gray cracks me up with his "I'm pretty sure I know what you did" looks towards Natsu, haha! And then he knew it was Juvia right away that was in trouble, which made my heart squeeze. I hope she's okay! Gajeel too!

Such a good chapter, thank you!
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »