FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

12/3/2017 c2 4MorriganFae
Just discovered this fic and so glad I did. I think I shipped Nalu right from the start, but Tenrou Island and GMG sealed the deal. You’re an incredibly talented writer! So glad I found you!
12/2/2017 c3 13waiting-for-you443
I just got caught up with this story and I must say: you do tension incredibly well. In those moments, the air around you gets heavy and thick just by reading. That’s amazing.

In response to the two questions (I’m adding the question from chapter 2 in here), I started shipping NaLu during the Phantom Lord arc, too. Natsu tortured a Phantom member just to find out where Lucy was. We don’t see him get that worked up about anyone else.

So, I have a theory about when the two fell in love with each other. I believe Natsu fell first. He realized he liked her during Phantom Lord, but realized he was in love with her during the fight with Kain on Tenrou. Since then, Natsu has been unapologetic in his feelings for her. He knows how he feels, and he’s comfortable with that. I firmly believe that if Mashima had given him the character development he deserved, he would’ve told Lucy how he felt in the last chapter. I’m still convinced that he was gonna kiss her, but chickened out.

Lucy had a crush on Natsu for a while, but after the Virgo/digging a hole incident, chose to ignore it. Her feelings continued to grow, but she shoved them down. It wasn’t until their year apart that Lucy realized that she was in love with him. After he got back, their relationship shifted, and they needed time (and a conversation that I’m still salty that we never got to see) to mend it. I believe that she was going to let him kiss her in the last chapter, and was annoyed when he bailed.

Sorry for the super long break down. Guess I got carried away. Haha. Anyway, can’t wait for the next update. This story is incredibly well-written, and has me hooked so far.
12/2/2017 c3 12YukiMC
Thank you for the chapter! I answered your question last time we talked lol so I’ll just say I don’t mind the cursing at all. Actually I think in the manga the guys typically have a bit of a potty mouth so it’s not out of character or anything.
12/1/2017 c1 14RedFantasies
I think Natsu started figuring out his feelings for her in the Tenrou island arc and the GMG arc confirmed it. Also when are they going to kiss?
11/30/2017 c1 RedFantasies
I think I started shipping it after the phantom lord arc.
I love your writing but the sexual tension is killing me.
11/28/2017 c2 Brea4458
I loved it! Can't wait till next friday! The tension was so awesome, I love the build up and you're doing an amazing job.
11/27/2017 c2 7UranoMetriaPrincess
Let's start with your question for us: when did I start shipping them? IMMEDIATELY, the way they made the show it was impossible to not fall in love with Natsu completely and I think Lucy and him just compliment each other so perfectly. And her love for Happy, they were a happy family from the beginning. So yeah, you could call me their OG shipper. No big deal. *pulls shades down with smug look plastered on my face*

Now on to the main event: COMPLIMENTING THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR WRITING. YEAH, YOU HEARD ME, I AM CALLING YOU ONE INCREDIBLY TALENTED PERSON. You have a way about your writing that I can just perfectly incision what's going on in my mind, your writing comes to life! I don't find that with many authors so I would just like to let you know you have a fantastic way with the art of story telling. If you were a fairy tail character, you'd be Freed or Levy-chan. Because you make words come to life. Get it? Anyways… I'm so excited to see what unfolds between Natsu and Lucy. Can't wait to find out who snaps and goes for it between the two. Love you and your writing, Author! Until next time, you wonderful wonderful person.
11/26/2017 c2 LostqueeN
Unch...

I expect a happy ending..
The beginning is so heart-clenching that my tears start to flow by its own,,!
11/25/2017 c2 Starsfire
Amazing chapter, the tension is palpable! I've said it before and I'll say it again; you do their characters justice. You write them so well.

A wonderful chapter, thank you!
11/26/2017 c2 AnonymousStalkerFriend
This looks really good!
11/25/2017 c2 Loso
You're so bad :( playing with my feelings making them almost kiss twice... Oh I love this chapter, there's so much tension, I can't wait for the next one
Best wishes :D
11/25/2017 c2 Guest
Amazing
11/25/2017 c2 sarahelle04
You truly have one of the most fantastic ways of getting into a moment , stretching out, and creating what is very beautifully done anticipation. Keep it up!
11/24/2017 c2 NaLuIsTheBest
I thought I was about to die because of the anticipation ! How did you manage to do that ? Natsu didn't even kiss Lucy, he didn't break the barriers between friends and yet...Wow! I don't have the words to explain.
I don't know how I looked while reading this chapter but I'm sure there must have been drools at the corners of my mouth, at the idea of my favorite Fairy tail couple embracing each other so lovingly. When simple friends act so tenderly towards each other, there's no way they're just friends (evil grin)

Hehe, Lucy is so adorable when she's confused because she doesn't understand why she can't stand the thought of her best friend with another girl. What you feel is jealousy, my dear Lucy! hehe!
I get that that they are both confused by their feelings, I just hope there won't be complications coming between them (like an unwanted girl crushing on Natsu, or a guy wanting Lucy's attention). They make things complicated enough already (I mean they don't dare to go beyond the boundaries of friendship).
I don't know if I'll survive the next chapter but I'll try. Just joking! Thanks so much for this chapter! I've really enjoyed it! :D
11/25/2017 c1 1Alerssa
Hi! I like the way you write both Lucy and Natsu, I’m looking forward for the next update
603 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »