for Boiling Point

11/19/2017 c1 3Raelin Thaon
Welcome to our big crazy fandom! You're gonna love it here!

I am in love with this story so far! And I'm very excited to see where this story will go!
11/19/2017 c1 Neverendingfairytail
I love your writing style! I'm really excited to see how the story progresses. Personally, the characters are on point, I can actually envision each mannerism and emotion they are portraying. I'm curious, along with YukiMC, if there will be any lemons in future chapters? Also, do you expect to have an update schedule? I'm so ready to read the next chapter!
11/19/2017 c1 11YukiMC
This is starting really well. I have to ask though will it have lemons? The sexual tension is already so high, so I was wondering haha.
Very nice writing! And YEEEES
I'm LIVING for postcanon and pre/during their quest fics, thank you, looking forward to it
11/18/2017 c1 Guest
I think you did well on the aging. By my careful, and extremely nerdy, calculations, Lucy should be 20 years old by the end of the manga in canon. You really aren't far off.
11/18/2017 c1 Guest
I loved this first chapter. I think you are building the story quiet well, and the tension between those two too Thank you, please keep going, I really want to know what comes next!
11/18/2017 c1 Starsfire
I like that you've kept true to their characters and how they interact, it's nice to see someone avoid the trope that Natsu is stupid and genuinely focus on them and their growing relationship.

You're wriring is great and the foundation you have set promises for an interesting fic!

I like how you are navigating through their thoughts and feelings and haven't shown or made a point out of Lucy's jealousy, after all Lucy isn't known to be the jealous type and it's only been shown once, maybe twice in the managa and even then she was sad and not angry about it, so as long and you keep jealousy to a minimum and don't use it as a plot point you'll be keeping true to Lucy's character.

I'm genuinely looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how you explore and further their relationship.

Great work.
11/18/2017 c1 Mhilano
Great first chapter! I’m excited to see this story unfold
11/17/2017 c1 Guest
I want more ! It made me laugh when the waitress flirted with Natsu and he took advantage of it (I bet she didn't expect to pay for more meals! snickers). And Lucy who couldn't stand her games. Who is jealous ? it's Lucy. How cute ! And Natsu didn't notice it. How dense can he be sometimes ! Please update soon!
11/17/2017 c1 2Phantomsoul2015
Just don’t be too dissatisfied at the ending of the manga also can’t wait til the new fairy tail season next year
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39