for Boiling Point

2/17/2020 c4 pinzariuovidiu2016
Natsu's gonna break/incinerate those idiots for cockblocking him, isn't he?
I think Natsu and Lucy would both be and not be awkward during their intimate moments at first.
Lucy, despite her insanely gorgeous looks, has very little dating experience after all. However being the avid reader she is I am certain that she has managed to pick up a couple of tricks over the years.
Natsu on the other hand, being a great example of single target sexuality(Lucysexuality in his case) obviously has no romantic experience prior to meeting Lucy. Nevertheless I think that his insightful nature, combined with his natural instincts will allow Natsu to hold his own during their moments.
2/17/2020 c3 pinzariuovidiu2016
Flirting Natsu is great Natsu.
In my eyes I don't think there was a specific moment where Natsu fell in love with Lucy. Personally I think it was a gradual shift for him, going from thinking Lucy would make a great partner to seeing her as a good friend, then as his best friend and ultimately, before he even knew it, as somebody so important and precious to him that losing her will drive him insane. Over time Natsu simply kept growing more and more attached to the blonde wierdo he brought to Fairy Tail until she unknowingly claimed the part of his heart no one ever did before.
Lucy, on the other hand, I think started to develop a actual crush on him during the events of Tenrou Island, a crush that grew and stregthtened itself into love after the Grand Magic Games, where she saw just how far Natsu was willing to go for her and as well as the Asuka and Ichiya incidents where Natsu's good side won her over for good.
2/16/2020 c2 pinzariuovidiu2016
This was amazing. Loved this chapter. Especially the way you portrayed Natsu. I always saw Natsu as a simple but very observant guy who tends to play up his quirkiness most of the time while keeping a lot of things to himself, and that is pretty much how you wrote him.
To answer you question, I started shipping Nalu way before I even got into FT and it actually is the main reason why I started watching and reading it in the first place. I heard about the characters, noticed a bunch of AMVs with them and compilations with their moments and after watching them multiple times I just had to start watching the anime.
2/16/2020 c1 pinzariuovidiu2016
Gotta admit, this looks promising.
1/18/2020 c4 14MillennialStargazer
Interrupted when things between a territorial and protective Natsu and his woman are heating up again? No wonder he’s pissed lol
1/18/2020 c3 MillennialStargazer
Keep up the great work !
1/17/2020 c2 MillennialStargazer
Yes, yes, yes!
1/15/2020 c1 MillennialStargazer
And I’m hooked ! Doing well by the way! Feel free to hit me up on Tumblr more often . Handle: millennial-star-gazer.— the former cosmicdragonwizard
12/26/2019 c8 Lori Baker
I LIKE THE WAY YOU RIGHT BUT YOU GOING THIS SLOW IS TO MUCH GET TO THE LEMON PLEASE!
12/12/2019 c13 nal.fairy
Brilliant, lovely and just what I needed. After ft enden I was kind of sad about how they portrayed their relationship. In the sequel there isn’t any difference either (though Natsu DID burn Lucy’s clothes while chasing away guys that were hitting on her.)
When I finished your beautiful take on how things could have been after the whole Alvarez drama, I wished their path in the manga would have led to an similar route (minus the smut tho. I loved it but it wouldn’t be wise to put stuff like that in a Shōnen manga lol) Anyways! I just adored your writing style! The light humor and heavy romance worked together so well that I couldn’t stop reading. Their relationship was well explained and didn’t come off as rushed or forced. All in all I just fell in love with it :D
11/20/2019 c12 70cosmictrap
"i need a yes pretty girl" that took me out. i am gasping, we love a man who understands consent
11/20/2019 c10 cosmictrap
i'm so curious to see if lucy will end up talking to him about aquarius.. did i mention how much i love this fic?
11/20/2019 c9 cosmictrap
omgggggg oh the blue eyes were grays ok. i love gray in this fic. also did i mention that the last time, when he sat against the frozen pillar, itw as hot as hell?
11/19/2019 c8 cosmictrap
aw levyyyyyyy [ i am still scared WHAT BLUE EYES NARROWED AT THEM. was it jus gray who was trying to be irritating later? ]
11/19/2019 c7 cosmictrap