FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

3/9/2020 c12 14MillennialStargazer
That was damn hot!
3/9/2020 c11 MillennialStargazer
Gotta love how these two can’t keep their hands off each other lol
3/8/2020 c9 MillennialStargazer
Love, love, love!
3/8/2020 c8 MillennialStargazer
Another great chapter!
3/8/2020 c7 MillennialStargazer
Natsu’s defnitely a charmer!
3/5/2020 c6 MillennialStargazer
Loving this !
3/4/2020 c5 MillennialStargazer
Things keep heating up !
2/17/2020 c5 pinzariuovidiu2016
Holy shit! This got real steamy. I like it. Lucy should be careful though. She is playing with fire after all.
2/17/2020 c4 pinzariuovidiu2016
Natsu's gonna break/incinerate those idiots for cockblocking him, isn't he?
I think Natsu and Lucy would both be and not be awkward during their intimate moments at first.
Lucy, despite her insanely gorgeous looks, has very little dating experience after all. However being the avid reader she is I am certain that she has managed to pick up a couple of tricks over the years.
Natsu on the other hand, being a great example of single target sexuality(Lucysexuality in his case) obviously has no romantic experience prior to meeting Lucy. Nevertheless I think that his insightful nature, combined with his natural instincts will allow Natsu to hold his own during their moments.
2/17/2020 c3 pinzariuovidiu2016
Flirting Natsu is great Natsu.
In my eyes I don't think there was a specific moment where Natsu fell in love with Lucy. Personally I think it was a gradual shift for him, going from thinking Lucy would make a great partner to seeing her as a good friend, then as his best friend and ultimately, before he even knew it, as somebody so important and precious to him that losing her will drive him insane. Over time Natsu simply kept growing more and more attached to the blonde wierdo he brought to Fairy Tail until she unknowingly claimed the part of his heart no one ever did before.
Lucy, on the other hand, I think started to develop a actual crush on him during the events of Tenrou Island, a crush that grew and stregthtened itself into love after the Grand Magic Games, where she saw just how far Natsu was willing to go for her and as well as the Asuka and Ichiya incidents where Natsu's good side won her over for good.
2/16/2020 c2 pinzariuovidiu2016
This was amazing. Loved this chapter. Especially the way you portrayed Natsu. I always saw Natsu as a simple but very observant guy who tends to play up his quirkiness most of the time while keeping a lot of things to himself, and that is pretty much how you wrote him.
To answer you question, I started shipping Nalu way before I even got into FT and it actually is the main reason why I started watching and reading it in the first place. I heard about the characters, noticed a bunch of AMVs with them and compilations with their moments and after watching them multiple times I just had to start watching the anime.
2/16/2020 c1 pinzariuovidiu2016
Gotta admit, this looks promising.
1/18/2020 c4 MillennialStargazer
Interrupted when things between a territorial and protective Natsu and his woman are heating up again? No wonder he’s pissed lol
1/18/2020 c3 MillennialStargazer
Keep up the great work !
1/17/2020 c2 MillennialStargazer