FanFiction.Net
for Boiling Point

11/19/2019 c5 70cosmictrap
you are amazing. this is officially my fave nalu ft fic of ALL TIME
11/19/2019 c4 cosmictrap
YOU TEASE I H8 U OMGGGGG just kidding i love this fic with my whole heart
11/19/2019 c3 cosmictrap
BRUHHHHHHH omg i love gray natsu banter *cries* also, um flashed GOLD? now i'm scared because thats never a good sign in nalu fics
11/19/2019 c2 cosmictrap
BROOOOO how do you do that... literally didn't breathe till the end
11/19/2019 c1 cosmictrap
OMGG i read the whole argument without breathing... EXCELLENT STUFF MY DUDE I LOVE IT
11/3/2019 c13 1Lostangel1134
I'm happy I found this, I just watched all of fairy tail fairly recently and instantly started looking for some fanfiction for it, specially the ones that gives the proof to the unconfirmed nalu at the end . Goes to prove how much I loved it. This is so incredibly well written I was sad to see it end. I will be looking through the rest of your work to see if I can find another one that catches my fancy thank you so much for writing this.
10/29/2019 c13 Stavroula99
It was a lovely story and so pleasant to read. The teasing was a bit much for me but not to the point of being annoying. Overall I liked your Story. Thanks for writing it!
10/29/2019 c5 Stavroula99
This was one of a hell good chapter. I was hooked in every damn word. I like his playful side. I like that he's not ignorant inside
10/26/2019 c13 2HermionenDraco368
I really like the story its one of the most realistic in character stories ive read. Most are a little more out of character than this. Im looking forward to reading more of your stories.
10/24/2019 c13 asfarasimconcerned
I used to read this stuff a lot a few years ago. This brought me back, so to speak. Sometimes you grow out of stuff and sometimes you simply stop doing them out of no particular reason. I always thought it was the former for me, but you definitly proved me wrong. Don’t get me wrong I still liked the idea of fan fictions, I just didnt’t think they were for me anymore. However I adore people flexing their creative muscles and it‘s even better when it uses characters I have grown to love years ago. Fairy Tail holds a special place in my heart, for reasons I am not going to get into, and I dare to say that you have done it justice and even eased into the sequel better than mashima itself, atleast to a long time NaLu shipper. So thanks to you I have not only found new appreciation for the medium, but also some closure for my all to long fluff-starved-heart.
I hope this didn‘t come of as cheesy or anthing, just know I really like it. Never stop writing.
10/20/2019 c5 1Ninja-Turtle Charlie
I reread this sooooo many times! Oh my Gods, yeeeeessssss!333333
10/20/2019 c4 Ninja-Turtle Charlie
Loooving this story so far! 3
10/4/2019 c10 1carrotcakeo5
Loving the story so far! I just wanted to say that Natsu started to sound a bit out of character in this chapter with his interactions to Gray, Happy, and the French villain dude (whose name escapes me) ust thought you should know since you asked us to give you a heads up! Otherwise, I'm really enjoying it! Thank you for writing this!
10/1/2019 c9 JustAPoisonApple
I’ve been reading this all day as I’m off work sick. I just wanted to say that I really love your writing style and ‘voice’. The plot and dialogue are really well paced and feel both realistic and true to character.
9/18/2019 c13 3Ice Feather95
Wonderful story! I loved it!
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »