for help Locating a story

3/17/2019 c1 Arwen-MidnightSun85
I didn't read this story but I suppose it's Mystic Falls Mysteries by Pozemom (I read a rec on a site some time ago).
It has been pulled, complete as it say.
You can find an ePub copy on Perusing The Shelves here (just remove the spaces):
www . perusingtheshelves fanfiction / twilight-fanfiction-2017-search-and-find-more-than-152-fanfics / msg1093181 / # msg1093181

If the link doesn't work, go in the search space and write the author. For the download you must be registered on the site, anyway.
Sorry for my poor English, but it isn't my mother language :).
I hope I have been helpful :).
Xoxo.
11/22/2017 c1 Guest
Ifor it's the story where bella hugs her friends or holds their hands and helps them with their troubles and a glow appears when she does so... pretty sure the story Is Mystic Falls Mysteries.

Bella is a witch and her father has an old family journal that is a few centuries old.
11/18/2017 c1 woezz
I believe it's Mystic Falls Mysteries. And the story was hete last week, but not any more
11/18/2017 c1 doctor-who-lover-666
could it be this - The Journal by melindawhitlock reviews
What becomes of Bella when Edward leaves her? What happens when an enemy takes out family? Bella goes on a quest to take down those who hurt her family. Along the way she meets the Winchesters, and before they know it, Mystic Falls is in their future. Twilight/Vampire Diaries/Supernatural cross-over rated M for language, possible lemons. Written by me and ThatPanicGirlE.
Crossover - Supernatural & Twilight - Rated: M - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,142 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 65 - Updated: Oct 18, 2014 - Published: Aug 17, 2014 - Sam W., Dean W., Bella, Edward
11/17/2017 c1 9JJxWillxProtectxYou
Not sure what story this is but you might be better off finding a LiveJournal page dedicated to locating lost Twilight or Vampire Diaries stories and posting there for help.