for Earth Witch

11/12/2020 c7 Guest
I was reading your story “Earth Witch”, I have come across it several times and have always been pulled right in. It’s a really good story that has so much potential I wish you would add to it! Good Luck!
10/29/2020 c7 klaudia 2002
When next chapter?
1/27/2020 c7 Beuty6
Love it please continue
6/6/2019 c7 3jenn72stamper
please update this story i love it
7/31/2018 c7 Isahh
Loving so far! Bella found Rosalie's family! I loved both Cora and Mary, I wonder how they will react when they learn about Rose and her vampirism. And how are things back in Forks? Damon and Bella have finally reunited s2 I'm looking forward to read more of their interactions. Please, update.
Read you soon,
Isahh
4/29/2018 c7 kjhgf
great, thanks. will bella get pregnant?
4/8/2018 c7 Guest
O.k. Now I’m bummed i was really getting into this story,it is so different you had so many places you could have gone with this,it’s a shame that you stoped well good luck on
Future stories...
12/9/2017 c5 7MrsNShelby2021
if Damon's her mate and she is this all powerful witch why did she not recognise him when he spoke to her?
11/25/2017 c6 asia.joanna.7334
omg! i love it:) plis more
11/21/2017 c5 asia.joanna.7334
Omg this is so good-Omg, omg, omg you have to update soon please, I beg of you please, maybe some time today. Plz, I will die.
11/20/2017 c4 asia.joanna.7334
The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
11/19/2017 c3 asia.joanna.7334
wow:) i love it:) plis more soonn:)
11/18/2017 c2 asia.joanna.7334
Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from here.