for A-Haunting We Will (Boldly) Go

6/7/2018 c6 1melodyatmidnight
So I finally got the chance to come back to this story, which turned into my speed-reading the last 3 chapters, and all I can say is...awesome. This whole story has been awesome, and I’ve really enjoyed it.
6/4/2018 c1 3csarbani14
Great series of 51. Only thing bugging me was that I would have liked to see more bones-kirk interaction. Uhura-Kirk is okay, but I feel like.. he would have been more open with his room mate.
6/3/2018 c1 csarbani14
I so agree with you, Beyond was sooo good.
BTW haven't read the chapter yet, so you'll probably get another review.
5/29/2018 c6 TooEasilyDistracted
I really enjoyed this.
4/9/2018 c6 19HeronS
What a great finish! You do like to run your protagonists ragged, don't you? :-)
I was waiting for the "conversation" Jim and Spock had when Spock was unconscious in sick bay to be brought up again, that was interesting.
I love seeing our crew as the very competent scientists and professionals that they are. And you write that so well, and then the relationships and character study works as the glue keeping the story together.
4/5/2018 c6 FrankieHS
Awesome, awesome, awesome! It makes me so happy to get a notification that you have posted something new! This chapter was wonderful! Thank you! !
4/5/2018 c6 Trista 3
Loved the reboot. Kirk and Uhura talk was needed. Very informative and suspense story! Enjoyed reading this! Phenomenal job!
4/4/2018 c6 Silverdragonstar
So well done, love Uhura and Kirk's conversation at the end. Enjoyed the whole thing actually. You nail the characters so well.
4/4/2018 c6 Guest
"Dune, Vulcan folklore style"
I shall forever love this
4/4/2018 c6 10royalpinkdogs
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

ANOTHER CHAPTER FROM YOU!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
4/4/2018 c6 3mckydstarlight
I love this! Can’t wait for the next fic!
4/4/2018 c6 suemon123
Thank you so much for another fantastic fic! I’m sorry this one’s over, but I’ll looking forward to another whenever you have the time. Maybe a a TOS fic? But whatever you write I know I’ll enjoy it. Thanks for bringing some sunshine and Star Trek to my day!
4/4/2018 c6 158Drag0nst0rm
I think this is my favorite chapter of the fic. Great job!
4/4/2018 c6 1Sarai
awesome
4/4/2018 c6 Kirsten
Wow - this was so dramatic and action-packed, and that just served to highlight the notes of poignant sadness, unwavering support, staunch friendship and unconditional love. An amazing last chapter!
97 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »